Personal Trainer (Mississauga)
Personal TrainingContractorMississauga, ON
We are Your House Fitness, the fitness professionals who come directly to you. Whether, it's at your home, condominium, outdoor or a designated gym, we get the right trainer for you. Whenever, wherever.
Our team is passionate about helping our clients' reach their fitness goals and we always go the extra mile. If you an experienced, energetic trainer with an entrepreneurial spirit, Your House Fitness is the perfect place for you. Apply today to be a part of the leading in home and condo personal training business in the GTA.
We are currently looking for experienced Personal Trainers to work with as independent contractors in servicing Mississauga. Set your schedule and we match you with the right clients.
- Provide fitness assessments to determine the client’s current fitness levels and goals
- Develop and deliver customized one-on-one and group training programs to clients that are designed to help them reach their individual fitness goals
- Current Personal Training Certification required
- Current CPR/AED Certification required
- 3+ years experience in personal training
- Degree or diploma in Health & Fitness or Kinesiology is an asset
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to travel within service area to client’s home or condominium gym
- Starting at $30-$40 per hourly one-on-one session (semi-monthly invoicing)
- Commission on client's first sale
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume and documentation showing you have a valid and current Personal Training Certification and CPR/AED Certification