Director, Ecommerce & Digital Marketing
MarketingFull TimeVancouver, BC
Life is short. Work somewhere awesome.
An exciting opportunity for a Director of Ecommerce and Digital Marketing at a progressive public company owning multiple direct-to-customer plant-based health and wellness brands. Based in Yaletown, Vancouver.
YIELD GROWTH is small company that aims to deliver high quality at an entrepreneurial pace - our team is right for the person who wants true autonomy and decision making, while working with a tight-knit Marketing team who cares deeply about what they do and the success of our brands.
The Director of Ecommerce and Digital Marketing owns the end-to-end online customer experience; from traffic generation programs to the on-site browsing, checkout and post-purchase experience. The buck (literally) stops with this role – they are responsible for increasing conversion rates and driving sales, as well as steering a seamless and engaging online experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Create digitally-optimized marketing campaigns using all relevant channels (website, email, social, paid, etc)
· Consistently evaluating website & email performance and conversion rates - sharing reports of KPIs along with actionable insights
· Drive continuous improvement through analytics, and A/B testing, ideate new features and strategies to improve UX and sales.
· Be current with industry best practices for web, SEO, and email.
· Identify and manage external development resources, when required to elevate our customer experience
· Use SEO tactics to grow organic web traffic
· Work closely with the rest of the marketing and sales teams to ensure we are creating compelling onsite experiences to match their campaign activities
· 4-6 years of experience in an Ecommerce management role
· Experience with Google Analytics, SEO, A/B testing; Up-to-date understanding of digital trends, including search engine algorithm changes, the latest tools and technologies
· Experience with Shopify an asset
· Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
· Bachelor or Diploma preferably in a relevant field
● Full time, salaried, and Vancouver based
● Competitive salary, commensurate with experience & qualifications
● Significant corporate benefit programs; opportunity for stock options, incentives