ERP Systems Analyst
Business SupportFull TimeVancouver, BC
Headquartered in the beautiful Yaletown neighbourhood of Vancouver, B.C., The Yield Growth Corp. (CSE:BOSS) is a publicly-traded, cannabis asset growth company cultivating high value companies, brands and assets centered around the legal cannabis industry and its key players. Its wholly owned subsidiaries include Urban Juve, a global, modern, Ayurveda-inspired wellness and skincare brand.
We are an enthusiastic team who takes pride in what we do. We work hard and value a team approach to create the best results possible. We celebrate our successes and learn from our mistakes.
The ERP Systems Analyst role is a critical position supporting key stakeholders in the design, implementation and optimization of business processes. This position will be providing support and contribute to ERP projects, existing implementations, new implementations, upgrades and migrations for The Yield Growth Corp. team.
Duties and Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Ensure timely development and ongoing maintenance of Company-wide ERP system completely.
● Training users on the system, including ongoing communication to the team regarding updates
● Extract data, report creation and analyze system for ERP solutions.
● Implement ERP process to increase efficiencies.
● Report writing and query creation in relation to ERP source system data.
● Interact with ERP System Support on issues requiring technical assistance requests for ERP systems.
● Ensure system issues are resolved on time and efficiently to meet Accounting and Finance team’s deadlines.
● Develop detailed documentation for system enhancements and business cases assisting enhancement requests.
● Manage tasks related to ERP administration, improvements, upgrades and enhancements
● Recommend, create and manage customizations and enhancements
● Functional testing and rollout of customizations, custom objects, new enhancements, application releases and system integration based on user/business needs.
● Assist Finance team with other duties as assigned
● Minimum 3+ years of ERP experience including administration, configuration, and troubleshooting
● Expert knowledge of ERP Systems
● Experience with business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementation of customizations within software environment
● Ability to automate business / ERP processes
● Must have high level of proficiency in Excel
● Business intelligence experience
● Familiar with R, Tableau, and SPSS a bonus
● Track record of performance excellence meeting targets and objectives
● Experience managing direct reports and managing through cross functional teams
● Exceptional MS Office skills required
● Excellent communication and stakeholder relationship skills
● Retail or consumer packaged goods project experience considered an asset
● Motivated team player; you thrive on collaboration
● University degree or diploma
● Position type: Full time and salaried
● Salary range: Competitive; commensurate with experience & qualifications
● Benefits: Standard corporate benefit programs; opportunity for stock options, incentives.
Location: Vancouver B.C.