Human ResourcesFull TimeToronto, ON
At Xanadu, we are learners, innovators, researchers, collaborators, and problem solvers. We are creating something that has never been built before. What we are doing is extremely hard, the classic moon shot. Few people in their life will be able to be a part of something like this, where if we are successful, the technologies we develop will solve some of the world’s most challenging problems, and literally change the world. That is something to be excited about!
Your role and responsibilities
As a Technical Recruiter, you will be a key player in the technical recruiting process at Xanadu, owning end-to-end recruitment activities for our Software, Product, Hardware and Architecture teams. You will build and maintain good relationships with both candidates and Xanadu hiring managers, ensuring an outstanding candidate experience. You will manage a high volume of candidate pipeline activity and maintain confidentiality within our hiring process. Using your out-of-the-box thinking methods, and working closely with the rest of the HR team, you will help Xanadu leverage the online recruitment event space and community relationships to market Xanadu, its culture and the career opportunities it’s offering.
Required qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- 5+ years technical recruiting experience recruiting software, engineering or technology leaders in a fast paced environment
- Thorough understanding of recruiting best practices and applicable policies, laws and regulations
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems (we use Collage!), resume databases, and internet sourcing tools
- Experience driving social media campaigns and organizing event hiring such as industry conferences or other unique methods
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships
- Collaborate with group/team leads so as to understand their needs and the specifics of the roles to be filled
- Able to translate team needs/specifications into technical job descriptions and postings/social media, while balancing creative communication of Xanadu culture and values
- Connected or knows how to effectively connect to certain job markets/communities (e.g., universities, industries)
- Performs efficient and effective screening and gets the “right” short list to the hiring managers
- Assume responsibilities for the administration associated with hiring - scheduling, draft employment agreements, vetting potential hires, document management, etc.
- A self-starter mindset with a strong work ethic
- Stellar organizational skills with the ability the manage your time and multiple tasks, projects and relationships effectively
- A passion for creating a world-class candidate experience from start-to-finish
- Confident with GSuite, Google Calendar, Slack, and Microsoft Office
- Laser people focus with the ability to communicate, verbally and in writing, with candidates and business leaders at all levels
To build quantum computers that are useful and available to people everywhere.
Our values are important. They are fundamental and lay the foundation for culture at Xanadu. Learn more about our values here.
At Xanadu, we are committed to building an inclusive, safe, and equitable culture and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. We are committed to meeting the needs of all individuals and support a barrier-free workplace. Should you require accommodations at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.