Software & AlgorithmsFull TimeToronto, ON
At Xanadu, we are learners, innovators, researchers, collaborators and problem solvers. We are creating something that has never been built before. What we are doing is extremely hard, the classic moon shot. Few people in their life will be able to be a part of something like this, where if we are successful, the technologies we develop will solve some of the world’s most challenging problems, and literally change the world. And that is something to be excited about!
As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll be maintaining and/or introducing processes, tools, and methodologies to balance various needs throughout the software development life cycle. Further responsibilities include coding and deployment, maintenance and facilitating updates. You have demonstrated commitment to quality and a collaborative work ethic. You demonstrate leadership, technical curiosity, creativity as well as forward thinking with a passion for growth and innovation.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Undergrad and/or Masters in Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, or a related field
- 1 + years experience with code repository management, code merge and quality checks, continuous integration, continuous delivery with tools like jenkins, circleCI (or similar) and git, automated deployment and management with Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, and Docker
- Experience with tools for configuration automation/enforcement, software deployment and infrastructure as a code
- Experience with major cloud providers: AWS (preferred), Google Cloud, Azure
- Experience in definition, implementation and deploy of software based on containers (Docker and/or Kubernetes or equivalents)
- Experience with Unix/Linux system administration
- Self-motivated with exploring new technologies and researching the best tool(s) for the job
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience with hybrid cloud solutions
- Experience working in an agile delivery environment
- Experience in setup and management of application monitoring softwares, for both cloud and/or on-premise
- Experience with distributed systems for real-time or batch data processing
To build quantum computers that are useful and available to people everywhere.
Our values are important. They are fundamental and lay the foundation for culture at Xanadu. Learn more about our values here.
At Xanadu, we are committed to building an inclusive, safe, and equitable culture and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. We are committed to meeting the needs of all individuals and support a barrier-free workplace. Should you require accommodations at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org