AdministrationFull TimeToronto, ON
Xanadu is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant. We're looking for a team player to manage and sustain a progressive work environment, handling a variety of administrative duties in a very dynamic role. The selected candidate will be someone who possesses strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with both internal stakeholders, suppliers and visitors.
- Be the first point of contact at reception (i.e., welcoming guests, answering and directing phone calls)
- Office administrative duties including ordering office supplies and kitchen supplies
- Manage the clealiness and upkeep of the office including the kitchen, meeting rooms etc.
- Support senior team leaders and international new hires with travel management
- Maintain a positive relationship with facilities and building management, vendors and couriers
- Assist human resources with onboarding activities, where needed
- Collect, sort and distribute mail
- Organize onsite employee and team events, arranging catering and payment
- Other duties as required
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of administrative or customer service experience in a professional office setting
- Office Administration diploma or related relevant discipline
- Strong oral and written communication skills; meticulous eye for detail and ear for language
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Strong event management experience
- Resourceful; committed to finding solutions, and always raising possible solutions alongside any question
- Willing to go above and beyond to get the job done
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills and proven time management expertise; great judgment and highly effective real-time prioritization
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in a start-up environment or with a rapidly growing organization
- First Aid & CPR certificate
- Health & Safety certificate
Please submit a copy of your CV and any additional information outlining why you think this is the right role for you! We’re looking forward to reading your application. This posting will close on Friday January 24, 2020.
At Xanadu, we are committed to building an inclusive, safe, and equitable culture and fostering anenvironment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. We are committed to meeting theneeds of all individuals and support a barrier-free workplace. Should you require accommodations at anypoint during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.