Retail Associate (Toronto)
At WUXLY, we produce the world’s warmest brand of outerwear. Made in Canada, our unique combination of highly technical + sustainable materials delivers elite performance, while respecting the beauty of our planet and remaining peaceful to all living beings. We are creators of warmth, from Wuxly to community, and community into the world. LIVE WARM.
Wuxly Movement is looking for hungry, humble and hardworking Retail Associates to become Outerwear Experts, and educate our clients about our products and share the brand’s mantra with our community at our Pop-up stores. A successful Outerwear Expert at Wuxly is an energetic salesperson that is looking to represent an amazing, ethical and playful brand.
* Currently hiring for both full-time + part-time hourly positions.
* $18/hour plus bonuses
* Pop-up store located at 884 Queen West, Toronto (Queen West & Crawford St.)
- Act as a Wuxly Movement ambassador in all interactions, fully adopting the #LiveWarm approach.
- Responsible for attracting prospective customers to the booth/event/pop-up store
- Responsible for representing Wuxly Movement in an energetic and friendly manner
- Educate clients about Wuxly Movement outerwear, our brand story and “Live Warm” mantra
- Close sales with confidence while building customer relationships and loyalty
- Provide a 360 degree luxury customer experience, anticipate the needs of clients, find solutions on the spot, and go above and beyond to satisfy customers
- Customer support with client services through responding to emails, phone calls, customer services portals
- Assisting with merchandising and inventory processes to ensure the store is always ready for customers
- Additional responsibilities as the role develops.
- Prior experience as a brand ambassador
- Prior experience in a sales position within retail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to take initiative (act like an owner)
- Love of a fast-moving work environment
- Capable and comfortable lifting items as heavy as 20 lbs
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Availability on evenings, weekends (Mandatory)
- Experience with customer service platforms like Gorgias/FreshDesk/Zendesk would be an asset
- Playful energy, love interacting with people and starting-up meaningful conversation
- Connection with the Wuxly Movement brand and our mantra of “Live Warm”
Wuxly Movement values diversity in our workforce, as well as in our customers, suppliers and others. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, or disability.
Wuxly Movement welcomes and encourages applications from everyone. Accommodations may be available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you would like to request a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please advise the Recruiter or Human Resources Associate when you are selected to participate in the recruitment process.
Wuxly Movement is committed to doing business with local manufacturers, vendors, and partners, and to be leaders in the efforts to reshore manufacturing in Ontario and Canada. Wuxly Movement prioritizes recruiting and hiring local talent into positions to lead these initiatives, and are committed to being positive corporate citizens within our community.