Manager, eCommerce Analytics
MarketingFull TimeToronto, ON
Manager, eCommerce Analytics
Wuxly Movement is an innovative brand of sustainable and Canadian made outerwear. Born from a love of wildlife, Wuxly is proudly animal-free throughout all product lines. Instead, utilizing the world's leading technical fabrics to promote movement in any condition.
Our brand mantra, Live Warm is more than a product benefit — it’s a way of life which promotes warm vibes in all we do. Independently owned, Wuxly lives warm through a unique production process that saves the lives of thousands of animals, utilizes innovative sustainable fabrics and implements the most stringent fair labour practices. From start to finish, each decision is made with the same dedication and detail we put into the creation of our products. In 2020 and into 2021, we have grown our business to include manufacturing PPE, including face masks, isolation gowns and gloves – to support with the needs, shortages and supply chain gaps that have come out through the pandemic.
Much more important than our products, is what they represent. In the end, our goal is to deliver an experience that allows you to #LiveWarm —both inside and out.
Wuxly is seeking an experienced eCommerce professional to join our team. This role will be responsible for overall management of the Wuxly eCommerce store and will have a leadership role in the development and implementation of our digital marketing strategy. You will closely monitor user behavior, sales performance and web analytics to inform and prioritize the optimization of the user journey. Managing the daily operation of the site, you will ensure the publication of all content and the seamless, uninterrupted functionality of the site. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role will work closely and collaboratively across all departments to support the sustainability and growth of the Wuxly eCommerce business.
- Act as a brand ambassador for Wuxly Movement in all interactions and communications
- Analyse website performance, user behaviour and customer data to inform data-led recommendations that improve overall UX as well as broader customer experience, sales and marketing strategies
- Contribute to strategizing and planning of product launches and promotions and track site sales on Shopify on a daily basis
- Own and maintain product catalogue, upload new products and collections to website, and ensure special fulfillment requirements are addressed before product launch
- Prepare the website for launches and promotions and merchandise category and collection pages regularly for optimal customer experience and conversion optimization
- Project manage a strategic site and theme upgrade to improve functionality and user experience
- Act as the first point of contact and first responder to Shopify alerts regarding site concerns and perform daily site checks to ensure there are no glitches, site is functioning on both desktop and mobile, site speed is optimal.
- Collaborate with the technical teams regarding the stability of the websites, raise any technical challenges and follow-up resolution
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to create and implement strategic SEO plans and guidelines, provide leadership in creating keyword strategies, link building, implementing the content strategy and increasing ranking in the most important search engines
- Ensure the site is optimized with correct tagging and naming conventions for images, content, products, etc.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of the email marketing strategy, including setting up automations, A/B testing, reporting and optimization of email campaigns.
- Create weekly and monthly E-Commerce report to share with relevant stakeholders
- Be the in-house champion for digital innovation by continually bringing forward recommendations for site improvements, staying abreast of e-commerce trends and ensuring we adapt as needed
- Additional duties and responsibilities as the role and candidate evolve.
- 3+ years of experience in an e-commerce product management role at a consumer-facing consumer goods (fashion, lifestyle, cosmetics) company
- Proven track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
- Expert-level in Google Analytics or other product analytics tools
- Experience A/B testing and analyzing experiments
- Deep understanding of product design, user experience and user journeys
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge (you are able to work closely with developers and understand project requirements and scope)
- Experience managing relationships with third party web developers
- Strong understanding of user experience research and usability testing methods, and a high comfort level leading these tasks independently
- Experience in email marketing and implementing successful email marketing strategies.
- Demonstrated experience successfully collaborating with a diverse set of peers across disciplines
- Excellent organizational skills and have successfully managed projects in a high-speed, high-pressure environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity, creativity and a passion to build great products to solve customer and business problems
- Hungry, Humble and Hardworking
Wuxly Movement values diversity in our workforce, as well as in our customers, suppliers and others. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, or disability.
Wuxly Movement welcomes and encourages applications from everyone. Accommodations may be available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you would like to request a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please advise the Recruiter or Human Resources Associate when you are selected to participate in the recruitment process.
Wuxly Movement is committed to doing business with local manufacturers, vendors, and partners, and to be leaders in the efforts to reshore manufacturing in Ontario and Canada. Wuxly Movement prioritizes recruiting and hiring local talent into positions to lead these initiatives, and are committed to being positive corporate citizens within our community.