MarketingFull TimeToronto, ON
We are looking for a creative, curious, driven, and hard-working Marketing Coordinator with a passion for ethical fashion to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is eager to contribute their marketing abilities to a fast-paced environment, and is ready to dive into new challenges. This position will touch all aspects of marketing, including the relaunch of our website, brand awareness projects, and retail set up and operations.
• Act as a Wuxly Movement Brand Ambassador, fully adopting the #livewarm approach in all interaction
• Coordinate projects, themes and campaigns across all marketing channels, including email, social, paid media and retail.
• Compile and summarize various marketing reports on an ad hoc basis
• Update and maintain key marketing materials including item/price list, media templates, product information, promotional documents/sell sheets
• Support in the development and execution of media plans including compiling assets, reviewing concepts with Marketing team, and tracking results
• Monitor marketing trends through competitive analysis and POS tracking, in conjunction with visits to various retailers.
• Participate and support in various trade shows/ exhibits and customer presentations
• Additional responsibilities as the role and candidate evolve
• Degree, diploma, or certification in Business and/or Marketing
• Experience and interest in E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, and Retail
• Demonstrated analytical skills, with experience in digital reporting, tracking and analytics
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and stakeholders
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
• Proficient in English, reading, writing and speaking
• Inspired by working with a team of talented professionals
• Unwaveringly positive “can-do” attitude
• High level of accountability
• Humble, Hungry, Hardworking
**This is an in-office role reporting out of our Wuxly Head Office - 884 Queen Street W, Toronto ON**
Wuxly Movement values diversity in our workforce, as well as in our customers, suppliers and others. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, or disability.
Wuxly Movement welcomes and encourages applications from everyone. Accommodations may be available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you would like to request a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please advise the Recruiter or Human Resources Associate when you are selected to participate in the recruitment process.
Wuxly Movement is committed to doing business with local manufacturers, vendors, and partners, and to be leaders in the efforts to reshore manufacturing in Ontario and Canada. Wuxly Movement prioritizes recruiting and hiring local talent into positions to lead these initiatives, and are committed to being positive corporate citizens within our community.