Senior Software Developer
R&DFull TimeMontreal, QC
wrnch Senior Software Developer
wrnch is a computer vision company which develops the wrnchAI Engine, a software library for human pose estimation and activity recognition. The wrnchAI Engine has multiple real world applications, and runs natively on Linux, Windows, and mobile, and is accessible via a cloud-based REST API. We are seeking talented and motivated software developers to help build our libraries and applications. As a wrnch developer, you have the opportunity to work on projects from training deep learning models in Python, writing production code with hardcore C++ and CUDA, building applications with state-of-the-art game engines, or developing our Cloud infrastructure.
- Develop production-quality code for wrnchAI and related customer projects on both Edge and Cloud.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Mastery of a programming language (ideally compiled).
- 5+ years of full-time software development experience.
- Strong experience delivering products in Agile/Scrum mode.
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of CUDA, Deep Learning, Game Programming, especially animation, etc.
- Passion for developing applications in any of the following domains: computer vision, video games, computer graphics, AR or VR.
- Experience in computer vision and/or video game technology are also definite assets.
- Nonetheless, a proven passion for excellence trumps any specific experience.
Things we use, and get excited about
- Deep learning
- Computer vision
- GPGPU programming
- Cloud computing
- Ruby on Rails
- iOS and Android
Please note: At this time, we can only hire candidates with valid Canadian work permits.