Computer Vision Scientist (All levels)
R&DFull TimeMontreal, QC
Role and Responsibilities
We are now recruiting computer vision scientists at all levels to help us to build out wrnchAI’s deep learning capabilities. As a wrnch scientist, you will work closely with the wrnch development team on the successful and timely ongoing delivery of wrnchAI and related projects. The ideal candidate is a driven and talented scientist with a proven track record of quickly solving difficult technical problems and a hunger to use computer vision and machine learning to positively impact millions of lives.
- Develop deep learning models and algorithms to power the computer vision capabilities of wrnchAI.
- Perform scientific analysis and share insights and best practices across the development team.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Engineering or related field specializing in computer vision and deep learning
- Proficient in Python
- Fast learner
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge of deep learning frameworks
- Passion for developing applications in any of the following domains: computer vision, animation technology, video games, computer graphics, AR or VR.
- Nonetheless, a proven passion for excellence trumps any specific experience.