Maintenance Supervisor - Staff Housing Available!
Maintenance Technician Full TimeWhistler, BC
Who we are
Founded in 2000, Whistler Platinum provides homeowners and guests with unrivalled property management, vacation planning, and personalized concierge services. Our mission is to go above and beyond, making homeownership easy and the guest’s vacation memorable.
The benefits of working for Whistler Platinum
- $25-$27 p/h based on experience
- Central staff housing for long-term candidates
- Access to free golf at Big Sky and Fairmont golf courses throughout the summer
- Ski/Snowboard season pass or recreational pass
- Full-time employees will be eligible to join the extended medical plan (Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability)
- Flexible work schedule to enjoy the Whistler lifestyle
- Discounts to experience Whistler activities
- Staff outings and fun work atmosphere
What will I be doing?
The maintenance team are responsible for maintaining the highest standards in our vacation homes. They attend to maintenance requests reported for arriving reservations, service requests from in-house guests and owners and perform preventative maintenance.
You would be responsible for the daily supervision of the maintenance technicians. This would include;
- Quality Assurance inspecting of the team’s work order completions
- Assisting the Maintenance Manager with day-to-day duties
- Ensuring maintenance vehicle inspections are completed weekly
- Keeping the Maintenance Shop organized and stocked
- Assisting with product ordering and part-sourcing
- Consistently offering professional, engaging and friendly service
- Responding to all maintenance technician tasks as needed
- Becoming the expert in tech systems such as C4 and Sonos
- Completing VIP pre-arrival maintenance inspections
- Other duties as required.
What are we looking for?
If you understand the importance of doing a job correctly the first time and are always striving to find the best solution to any challenges that arise, you may be just the person we are looking for. We are looking for candidates with a long-term commitment to Whistler and a desire to grow and develop their leadership skills within a small, expanding company.
The following skills and experience are preferred in a successful candidate;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, exceeding guest expectations in an unsupervised atmosphere
- Be organized and able to communicate service task details and descriptions effectively
- Positive, punctual and professional
- Excellent grooming with a professional image and attitude
- Great knowledge of the Whistler area is an advantage
- Preference will be given to candidates who are able to make a one-year commitment
- You must have a valid BC driver’s license
Visa and Driving Requirements: You must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We are unable to assist you in obtaining Canadian work authorization. You must have a driving license that is, or can be transferred to, a BC driving license. Only applicants satisfying both of these requirements will be considered.