Houseperson - Summer Start - Staff Housing Available!
Property Services HousemanFull TimeWhistler, BC
Full Time (flexible schedule)
Founded in 2000, Whistler Platinum is an exclusive property management and luxury accommodation company, providing homeowners with unrivalled property management, and guests with exceptional accommodation, vacation planning and personalized concierge services. Our mission is to go above and beyond, making homeownership easy, and our guests’ vacations memorable.
Join our Team!
The House person serves as a supporting role to the Housekeeping Team and is an important part of the success of our daily operations. This role is responsible for the efficient and timely provision of linen and amenities, as well as taking ownership of assigned guest requests. The House person is also accountable for the cleanliness and overall organization and appearance of all back of house areas, offices and storage.
Why work for Whistler Platinum?
- Minimum $20-21 p/h based on experience
- Access to free or discounted golf rounds at Big Sky and Fairmont
- Ski/Snowboard pass or recreational pass
- Full-time employees will be eligible to join the extended medical plan (Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability)
- Fun and supportive work atmosphere, staff socials and outings
- Flexible schedule to enjoy the Whistler Lifestyle
What will I be doing?
- Unpack and organize linen after laundry deliveries
- Coordinate and pack linen and amenities bags for housekeeping teams
- Respond to Housekeeping, Maintenance and Guest Services internal requests, including driving to properties for guest deliveries and housekeeping duties as required, including but not limited to, making beds
- Assist Housekeeping Inspectors in supplying them with required linen or amenities
- Organize and maintain the cleanliness of linen and storage rooms
- Organize and maintain stock levels of amenities and linens
- Other duties as required – we are a flexible team who work together to support one another – no two days will be the same!
Our Ideal Candidate
- Takes great pride in getting the job done right, every time
- Has keen attention to detail
- Is able to work independently and diligently through your to-do list
- Is able to physically meet the demands of the position i.e. walk/stand for long periods of time, carry and lift items weighing as much as 40 lbs and pull/push up to 200 lbs
- You must have a valid BC driver’s license
- Is willing to change priorities and help out other team members as necessary
Visa Requirements: You must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We are unable to assist you in obtaining Canadian work authorization.