Owner Services Coordinator - Staff Housing Available
Owner RelationsFull TimeWhistler, BC
Owner Services Coordinator
Join our Team!
Whistler Platinum is looking for a full-time, year-round Owner Services Coordinator to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a career-minded professional with an eye for detail and a passion for excellence and customer service.
The Owner Services Coordinator supports other team members to ensure we maintain exceptional home standards and deliver personalized service to our homeowners.
You will help to respond to a wide variety of owner requests promptly and add personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction. The Owner Services Coordinator plays a vital role in supporting the upkeep of our portfolio of homes by interacting with our maintenance and property services teams and external strata managers.
As you gain experience, you will have an opportunity to manage a small portfolio of homes and maintain and strengthen relationships with existing homeowners.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate homeowner arrivals, including welcome gifts, parcel delivery, and concierge requests
- Complete weekly home inspections and reports for homeowners
- Conduct owner pre-arrival inspections to ensure we deliver the highest standard of cleanliness and our maintenance team completes outstanding work orders
- Recommend upgrades and renovations to the Owner Services Team
- Work with homeowners to open calendars for rent
- Attend homes with realtors and contractors as required
- Communicate with strata managers on replacement parking passes, common-area keys and complex maintenance work
- Liaise with homeowners and accountants with requests for information
- Maintain and update owner profiles, preferences and documents
- Source pricing and quotes for appliances, furniture, and insurance
- Coordinate the onboarding of new homes with other departments
- Assist the marketing team with collating content to produce newsletters for homeowners
- Assist the accounting department with month-end property revenue and expense processing and ensure accurate tax documents and filings information
What We're Looking For
- Driven self-starter, ready to roll up your sleeves and help shape our future
- Ambitious and results-driven
- A relevant degree and experience in the hospitality industry or customer service
- Ability to focus your attention on quality control and small details
- Excellent time management, administrative and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills (fluency in written and spoken English).
- Experience with Microsoft 365, Google Workspace and the ability to learn new digital platforms
- Competent with Excel/spreadsheet
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work in Canada for a minimum of two years.
- Career-minded - this is not a seasonal position.
- BC driver's licence or ability to obtain one.
- Experience in BC strata management company or property manager is an asset.
What Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive wage
- Full-time employees will be eligible to join the benefit plan, which includes extended medical (Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability)
- Ski or recreational pass
- Access to complimentary golf at Whistler's courses
- A flexible, vibrant and collaborative working environment
- Access to discounted activities and familiar tours
If this sounds like the perfect position, we'd love to hear from you! Please apply with your resume and cover letter outlining why you are a suitable candidate for this position.