Property Inspector - Staff Housing Available!
Property Services InspectorFull TimeWhistler, BC
Full time, Year-Round. Staff housing available.
Founded in 2000, Whistler Platinum is an exclusive property management and luxury accommodation company, providing homeowners with unrivalled property management, and guests with exceptional accommodation, vacation planning and personalized concierge services. Our mission is to go above and beyond, making homeownership easy, and our guests’ vacations memorable.
Join our Team!
Housekeeping Inspectors take pride in upholding our guests’ exceptional first impressions, upon arrival at their luxury accommodation. This role includes the meticulous inspection (presentation, functionality and cleanliness) of each vacation property prior to our guests’ arrival, as well as providing other property management services.
What will I be doing?
Pre-arrival inspections of each property, to ensure exceptional presentation, housekeeping and cleanliness standards, and that all home amenities are in working order for guest and owner arrivals
- Post-departure inspections for damage and missing items, and to prepare homes for a period of vacancy
- Chalet Care inspections on vacant properties, including internal and external walk-throughs to report on the home’s overall condition (Eg: leaks, pest activity, landscaping, snow build-up and overall function of amenities)
- Inspection of housekeeping standards includes housekeeping duties as necessary (eg making beds, touch-up cleaning).
- Home Quality Checks & Resets - Seasonal refreshes of each property according to their original layout, including kitchen inventory, overall wear and tear and additional touches.
- Be a positive contributor to the success and morale of the Team
- Other duties as required – we are a flexible team who work together to support one another – no two days will be the same!
Our Ideal Candidate
In this role, you understand the importance of the highest standards of presentation and cleanliness for our guests and owners:
Prior housekeeping experience and experience working on your feet is an asset.
- A keen eye for detail
- Able to work well independently
- Outgoing and friendly, with a positive and solution-focused outlook
- Strong communication skills
- Clean and valid BC Driver’s License or ability to obtain one
- Able to physically meet the responsibilities of the position i.e. walk/stand for long periods of time, carry and lift items weighing as much as 40 lbs and pull/push up to 200 lbs.
Why work for Whistler Platinum?
- Minimum $21 p/h based on experience
- Comprehensive compensation package including medical/dental benefits
- Ski/Snowboard pass or recreational pass
- Fun and supportive work atmosphere, staff socials and outings
- Flexible schedule to enjoy the Whistler Lifestyle
- Discounts to experience Whistler activities
Visa Requirements: You must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We are unable to assist you in obtaining Canadian work authorization.