Guest ServicesFull TimeWhistler, BC
Founded in 2000, Whistler Platinum is Whistler’s exclusive property management company, providing homeowners and guests with unrivalled property management, vacation planning, and personalized concierge services. Our mission is to go above and beyond, making home ownership easy and our guests’ vacation memorable.
Join our Team!
The Travel Consultant is a fun and dynamic role that assists guests in planning their Whistler dream Whistler vacation; you will walk them through selecting the perfect home, book lift tickets, ski rentals and lessons, and arrange grocery delivery or a private chef, and whatever else they may need. You are their vacation planning specialist, also the knowledgeable advisor when our owners and guests are in-resort and require assistance. At times you will also meet guests at their vacation home to provide in-person home orientations upon their arrival.
What will I be doing?
● Assist guests in arranging all the exciting activities Whistler has to offer such as ski school, rentals, activities, dining and transportation
● Provide exceptional service, responding to calls, emails, and texts from homeowners and guests
● Perform guest home orientation tours
● Delivery of VIP gifts, luggage, and guest requested items
● Be the “go-to” when guests have questions about home specifics, rates, availability and other reservation queries such as booking policies and procedures
● Create reservations and confirm guest details, travel dates.
● Inspect our beautiful properties to ensure they are ready for guest arrivals
● Other duties as required – we are a flexible team who work together to support one another – no two days will be the same!
Our Ideal Candidate
● Experience working in luxury hospitality guest service or concierge an asset
● A strong command of the English language, both written and verbal. Second language an asset.
● A passion for delivering personalized guest service, striving to anticipate and exceed expectations
● Excellent communication skills: listen, understand, clarify and confirm
● Polished, professional presentation
● Enjoys a mix of administration and client-facing interactions
● Strong administrative skills, the ability to multitask and think on your feet
● Holds guest confidentiality and privacy in the highest regard
● Outgoing and friendly, with a positive and solution-oriented outlook
● A willingness to learn about the resort and all it has to offer
● Valid Driver's License that can be transferred to a BC Driver's License
Why work for Whistler Platinum?
● Comprehensive compensation package including competitive wage, medical and dental benefits
● Ski/Snowboard pass or recreational pass
● Fun, collaborative and supportive work atmosphere, staff socials and outings
● Flexible schedule to enjoy the Whistler Lifestyle
● Discounts to experience Whistler activities, including fam tours