Front Desk Agent - Woodrun Lodge FT/PT Year-Round Position
Guest ServicesFull TimeWhistler, BC
Founded in 2000, Whistler Platinum is Whistler’s exclusive property management company, providing homeowners and guests with unrivalled property management, vacation planning, and personalized concierge services. Our mission is to go above and beyond, making home ownership easy and our guests’ vacations memorable.
Join our team!
We are seeking a Front Desk Agent for Whistler’s legendary Woodrun Lodge. In this fun and dynamic role, you will be the main point of contact for our homeowners and guests and be responsible for accepting reservations, performing check-in and check-out services, and providing the highest level of hospitality to assist homeowners and guests during their stay.
What will I be doing?
- Warmly welcome all homeowners and guests upon arrival
- Provide guest check in and check out services in an efficient and friendly manner
- Handle all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, in person and by phone. You will be able to provide accurate information about the local area, activities, directions and the Woodrun Lodge
- Respond to all guest requests, as well as efficiently and effectively resolve any guest issues
- Complete daily administration duties
- Maintain the front desk and lobby areas
- Other duties as required - we are a flexible team who work together to support one another – no two days will be the same!
Our Ideal Candidate
You love serving guests and have a clear understanding of how to deliver exceptional experiences to owners and guests with personalized attention, along with
- Previous guest service and/or concierge experience an asset
- Strong command of the English language, both written and verbal. Second language an asset
- Excellent communication skills: listen, understand, clarify, and confirm
- Strong administration skills, the ability to multi-task, and be able to think on your feet
- Able to uphold guest confidentiality and hold guest privacy and security in the highest regard
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, working independently to exceed guest expectations
- Outgoing, friendly and always positive!
- Professional attitude, presentation and grooming
- A desire to build a comprehensive knowledge base of the resort and its offerings
Why work for Whistler Platinum?
- Comprehensive compensation package, including competitive wages, medical and dental benefits
- Ski/Snowboard pass or recreational pass
- Fun and supportive work atmosphere, staff socials and outings
- Flexible schedule to enjoy the Whistler Lifestyle
- Discounts to experience Whistler activities