Front Desk Agent - Woodrun Lodge
Guest ServicesFull TimeWhistler, BC
Whistler’s exclusive Property Management company, Whistler Platinum is on the hunt for an amazing person to join our growing team!
The Benefits of working for Whistler Platinum
- Competitive wages
- Ski/Snowboard season pass or recreational pass
- Full-time employees will be eligible to join the extended medical plan (Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability)
- Flexible work schedule to enjoy the Whistler lifestyle
- Discounts to experience Whistler activities
- Staff outings and fun work atmosphere
Who we are
Founded in 2000, Whistler Platinum provides homeowners and guests with unrivalled property management, vacation planning, and personalized concierge services. Our mission is to go above and beyond, making homeownership easy and the guest’s vacation memorable.
Join our team
We are looking for a Front Desk Agent at Whistler’s legendary Woodrun Lodge.
In this fun and dynamic role, you will be the main point of contact for all homeowners and guests and will be responsible for accepting reservations, performing check-in and check-out services, and providing the highest level of hospitality to assist homeowners and guests during their stay.
What will I be doing?
- Warmly welcoming all homeowners and guests on arrival
- Check-in guests and issue keys in an efficient and friendly manner
- Check-out guests and invite them to return
- Handle all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism
- Professionally interact with guests and owners in person and by phone providing accurate information about the local area, activities, directions and the Woodrun Lodge
- Respond to guest requests or issues promptly to resolve customer complaints
- Ensure that all administrative tasks are being effectively completed on a daily basis
- Maintain the front desk and lobby areas in an orderly manner
- Other duties and errands as required
The Ideal Candidate
You love serving customers and have a clear understanding of how to deliver exceptional experiences to owners and guests with personalized attention, along with
- Previous guest service and/or concierge experience - an asset, but not required
- Excellent command of the English language - written and verbal
- Fluent in other languages an asset, but not required
- Excellent communication skills: able to listen, understand, clarify, and confirm
- Strong administration skills and able to multi-task and remain organized and professional
- Excellent phone manner
- Able to uphold all guest confidentiality and hold guest privacy and security in the highest regard
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment meeting and exceeding guest expectations in an unsupervised atmosphere
- Good problem resolution skills, and the ability to think on one's feet
- Outgoing, friendly and always positive!
- Punctual and professional
- Excellent grooming with professional image and attitude
- A desire to build a great knowledge base of Whistler area and the local activities