Guest Relations Specialist
Guest ServicesFull TimeWhistler, BC
Whistler’s exclusive Property Management company, Whistler Platinum is on the hunt for an amazing person to join our growing team!
The benefits of working for Whistler Platinum
- Competitive wages
- Ski/Snowboard season pass or recreational pass
- Full-time employees will be eligible to join the extended medical plan (Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability)
- Flexible work schedule to enjoy the Whistler lifestyle
- Discounts to experience Whistler activities
- Staff outings and fun work atmosphere
Who we are
Founded in 2000, Whistler Platinum provides homeowners and guests with unrivalled property management, vacation planning, and personalized concierge services. Our mission is to go above and beyond, making homeownership easy and the guest’s vacation memorable.
Join our team
In this fun and dynamic role we are looking for a Guest Relations Specialist to assist guests in selecting their Whistler dream vacation; you will walk them through the process of selecting the perfect home, booking lift tickets, ski rentals and lessons, arranging grocery delivery or private chefs - and whatever else they may need. You are their vacation planning ‘specialist’ - that knowledgeable voice on the other end of the line when our owners and guests are in-resort and require assistance. At times you will also meet guests at their vacation home to provide an in-person home orientation to help them settle in upon their arrival.
What will I be doing?
- Assist guests in arranging all the exciting activities Whistler has to offer such as ski school, equipment rentals, activities, restaurant bookings and transportation options
- Provide top-level service when responding to calls, emails, and texts from homeowners and guests
- Perform guest home orientation tours
- Deliver VIP gifts, luggage, and guest requested items
- Be the “go-to” when guests have questions about home specifics, rates, availability and other reservations queries such as booking policies and procedures
- Create reservations and confirm guest details and travel dates, and other general administration tasks as required
- Inspect our beautiful properties to ensure they are ready for guest arrivals
The Ideal Candidate
- A willingness to learn about Whistler and all the local activities available
- Excellent command of the English language - written and verbal. Other languages are an asset.
- Previous guest service, reservations or concierge experience an asset
- Excellent phone manner
- Valid Driver's Licence that can be transferred to a BC Driver's License
- Enjoys a mix of administration and client facing interactions
- Able to multi-task and remain organized
- Able to uphold guest confidentiality and privacy in the highest regard
- Good problem resolution skills, ability to think on one's feet
- Outgoing and friendly. A positive attitude wins!
- Excellent grooming with a professional image