Property Services HousemanFull TimeWhistler, BC
Houseperson - Whistler Platinum
The Houseperson serves as a supporting role to the Housekeeping Inspectors and housekeeping teams. As Houseperson, you will be responsible for ensuring we provide our guests with clean and quality linens and home amenities. You will take ownership of assigned guest requests and be a part of creating a memorable experience for them. You will be responsible for linen duties and the organization, maintenance and cleanliness of linen and storage areas.
What will I be doing?
- Coordinating and packing linen and amenities bags for housekeeping teams.
- Unpacking and organizing linen after laundry deliveries
- Respond to all Property Services and Guest Services internal requests, including guest deliveries and bed making and cleaning tasks as requested
- Assist Housekeeping Inspectors in bringing them required linen and amenity supplies
- Organize and maintain the cleanliness of linen and storage rooms
- Organize and maintain stock levels of amenities and linens
- Other duties as assigned
What benefits will I receive?
- Flexible work schedule - work mornings, afternoons or split shifts to enjoy the Whistler lifestyle
- Competitive wages
- Ski/Snowboard season pass or recreational pass
- Full-time employees will be eligible to join the extended medical plan (Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability)
- Discounts to experience Whistler activities
- Staff outings and fun work atmosphere
What experience and skills do I need to succeed?
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with colleagues as part of a team and work well independently
- A passion for order and quality in hospitality
- Excellent guest service skills
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized
- A valid BC Driver's Licence or the ability to transfer your licence to BC
- Outgoing and friendly. A positive attitude at all times for the win!
You must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We are unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Physicals aspects of the role include but are not limited to:
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 75 lbs and ability to push/pull laundry carts to 300lbs
- Frequent walking, bending, kneeling, pushing, and pulling
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Who we are
Founded in 2000, Whistler Platinum provides homeowners and guests with unrivalled property management, vacation planning, and personalized concierge services. Our mission is to go above and beyond, making homeownership easy and the guest's vacation memorable.