Vacation Home Preparation Specialist
Property Services InspectorPart TimeWhistler, BC
Vacation Home Preparation Specialist, internally referred to as Inspectors are responsible for the meticulous setup and inspection of Whistler Platinum's high-end vacation properties. Vacation Home Inspectors ensure high standards of cleanliness and presentation are exceeded. As a Vacation Home Inspector, you will have the opportunity to become familiar with some of Whistlers more luxurious homes.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Inspect high-end vacation property homes pre and post-arrival of guests.
- Follow the inspection process and ensure our vacation properties are properly readied for VIP arrival.
- Inspection of housekeeping standards with light housekeeping duties on occasion.
- Organize and complete projects daily, weekly, seasonally or as required.
- Contribute to the successful organization and morale of your team and the overall company
- Other duties or tasks as assigned.
What are we looking for?
If you understand the importance of only accepting the highest standards in cleanliness, delivering consistent home presentation and scheduling and working efficiently, you may be the person we are looking for.
The following skills and experience are required to be successful in this position:
- Prior housekeeping experience or experience in a similar role required.
- Keen eye for detail
- Work well independently
- Passion for order and quality in hospitality.
- Capable of creative problem-solving.
- Good communication skills, approachable, friendly demeanour, and a positive attitude at all times.
- Clean and valid BC Driver’s License
- Able to physically meet the responsibilities of the position i.e. walk/stand for a long period of time, carry and lift items weighing as much as 40 lbs and pull/push up to 200 lbs.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are able to make a one-year commitment
What benefits will I receive?
- TIME to enjoy the Whistler Lifestyle
- Discounts to EXPERIENCE Whistler activities
- SKI/SNOWBOARD PASS or recreational pass*
- Medical and dental BENEFITS*
- Staff OUTINGS and COMPETITIVE WAGES
*some restrictions may apply
Visa Requirements: You must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We are unable to assist you in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, please apply with your resume and cover letter outlining why you are a suitable candidate for this position.