Front Desk Agent- Woodrun Lodge
Guest ServicesFull TimeWhistler, BC
As Front Desk Agent at Woodrun Lodge, you will be the main point of contact for all homeowners and guests and would be responsible for accepting reservations, performing check-in and check-out services, and providing the highest level of hospitality to assist homeowners and guests during their stay.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Make a welcoming impression on all homeowners and guests
- Check-in guest and issue keys in an efficient and friendly manner
- Check-out guests and invite them to return
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism
- Interact with guest will be in person and by phone
- Respond to guest requests or issues promptly to resolve customer complaints
- Answer all inquiries by providing accurate information about the local area, activities, directions and the Woodrun Lodge
- Utilizes a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports
- Reply to all owner and guest email and phone queries in a professional, timely and courteous manner
- Ensure that all administrative tasks are being effectively completed on a daily basis
- Maintain the front desk and lobby areas in an orderly manner
- Other duties and errands as required
What are we looking for?
If you understand the value of providing owners and guests with an exceptional experience and personalized attention, you may be just the person we are looking for to join our team at the Woodrun Lodge.
The following skills and experience are required to be successful in this position:
- Previous guest service and/or concierge experience (min. 1 year) in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent command of the English language - written and verbal. Other languages an asset
- Excellent communication skills: able to listen, understand, clarify, and confirm
- High-level administration and computer skill set, writing, filing, tracking, organizing, and phone etiquette.
- Able to multi-task and remain organized and professional
- Able to uphold all guest confidentiality and hold guest privacy and security in the highest regard
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment meeting and exceeding guest expectations in an unsupervised atmosphere
- Good problem resolution skills, ability to think on one's feet
- Outgoing, friendly and positive
- Punctual and professional
- Excellent grooming with professional image and attitude
- Great knowledge of Whistler area and local activities
- Must be able to commit to employment through to the end of April 2020 at minimum
What benefits will I receive?
- TIME to enjoy the Whistler Lifestyle
- Discounts to EXPERIENCE Whistler activities
- SKI/SNOWBOARD PASS or recreational pass*
- Medical and dental BENEFITS*
- Staff OUTINGS and COMPETITIVE WAGES
*some restrictions may apply