Sales & MarketingInternRemote (WFH)
Viera Consulting Services LLP having global presence with proven success stories enables it to provide IT and ITeS solutions to a rich and varied client base ranging from Retail, Healthcare, Energy, Utility, Hospitality, Governments to Charitable organizations.
Viera Consulting is the partner of choice for its clients in the fields of Big Data Analytics, Consulting & Technology Services. Through its flagship products, Viera Consulting provides Business Intelligence, Big Data Analytics and Consulting services to companies in all verticals. Viera Consulting also helps its clients in Technology Services by developing enterprise level web and mobility solutions through its global development Center of Excellence based out of India.
At Viera Consulting, our ambition is to deliver values and contribute to the transformational initiatives for our clients. Leveraging our strong techno commercial expertise and domain knowledge, we prominently address the most important aspect and needs of our clients. Our USP “360 Degree Customer Success and Value Creation” shows our commitment in delivering value to our clients across the global spectrum of IT and IT enabled products, services and solutions during the entire cycle.
Designation : Marketing Intern
Job Band : 10
Location : Remote (WFH)
Reporting To : Marketing Manager
- Minimum Graduation Preferably with BBA Qualification
- Strong Writing and communication skills - Capable of reading and summarizing business articles, study findings, and communicating such findings to other team members
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Organizational skills - The right fit should be organized, punctual and responsible
- Demonstrate personable responsibility and accountability
- Market Research, Data Mapping, company profiling and lead generation
- Assist with the execution of Viera Consulting's marketing output including B2B marketing ideation, planning and execution, coordinating and collaborating with internal leads on social, design, product strategy
- Assist in creating social media and email marketing strategy and increase awareness and social presence across all channels
- Assist in the design of marketing materials including but not limited to brochures, handouts, infographics, and presentation ppt decks
- Generating revenue using all sales methods, including cold calls, face to face appointments, arena tours, prospecting, and networking
- Providing prompt, thorough, and courteous responses to all inbound & outbound customer communication - phone calls, chats, emails, etc.
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competition ventures
- Working in all aspects of management like research, sales, and marketing
- Good Communication Skill Sets for Interfacing with Customers and internal team
Desirable Skills (Optional):
- Atitude and Aptitude to learn
- Agile / Scrum based approach
- Collaborative approach & Team working, strong commitment to results
- Confidentiality & Integrity
- Customer centric more generalized application design and development skills
- Extroverted, warm, enthusiastic, empathetic
- Confident to work in pressure without anxiety
- Sense of urgency & proactive thoughts for goal achievement
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week. During Internship period, no salary will be paid however based on the performance in internship program, Viera Consulting will define the CTC with Incentive Plan
Career growth within Viera Consulting: Can move into Sales/Presales according to the talent and interest
As you will see we are always looking for top talent. If you happen to come upon a role that is a better fit for a colleague or friend, please send them our way!