Senior .NET Core Developer
Global DeliveryFull TimeRemote (WFH)
Viera Consulting Services LLP having global presence with proven success stories enables it to provide IT and ITeS solutions to a rich and varied client base ranging from Retail, Healthcare, Energy, Utility, Hospitality, Governments to Charitable organizations.
Viera Consulting is the partner of choice for its clients in the fields of Big Data Analytics, Consulting & Technology Services. Through its flagship products, Viera Consulting provides Business Intelligence, Big Data Analytics and Consulting services to companies in all verticals. Viera Consulting also helps its clients in Technology Services by developing enterprise level web and mobility solutions through its global development Center of Excellence based out of India.
At Viera Consulting, our ambition is to deliver values and contribute to the transformational initiatives for our clients. Leveraging our strong techno commercial expertise and domain knowledge, we prominently address the most important aspect and needs of our clients. Our USP “360 Degree Customer Success and Value Creation” shows our commitment in delivering value to our clients across the global spectrum of IT and IT enabled products, services and solutions during the entire cycle.
Designation : Senior Software Engineer (.NET Core)
Job Band : 8
Location : Remote (WFH)
Reporting To : Manager – Software Development
- Minimum 5 Years’ Experience in Web Development using C# .NET, Core
- Expertise in .NET Core 2.0 and Higher
- Exposure to database operations, SQL queries, optimization etc.
- Hands on experience in LINQ
- SCRUM XP practices - Refactoring, continuous integrations, peer reviews, coding standards etc.
- Test Automation, scripting for deployment and other functions
- Test driven development, unit test automation
- Project life cycle management tools, other development automation tools for CI, DevOps, NFR Testing, code coverage and quality etc.
- Enterprise applications and mobility solution building competencies
- Collaborative working with SCRUM team and other roles like Product Owner, Architects, SCRUM masters
- Requirement grooming, effort estimation and release plans
- Meeting the sprint and project goals
- Handling technical spikes, POC, tecchnology validations and design detailing for the team
- Build Management - experience in tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Perl, Docker, Kubernetes, Python, Shell, etc for build management
- CI, Build and Deployment automation and relevant Infrastructure management
- Good Communication Skill Sets for Interfacing with Customers and SCRUM Team
Desirable Skills (Optional):
- Atitude and Aptitude to learn
- Good to have Angular JS (4/5)
- Knowledge on GitLab / GitHub
- Agile / Scrum based approach
- Collaborative approach & Team working, strong commitment to results
- Confidentiality & Integrity
- Customer centric more generalized application design and development skills
- Extroverted, warm, enthusiastic, empathetic
- Confident to work in pressure without anxiety
- Sense of urgency & proactive thoughts for goal achievement
As you will see we are always looking for top talent. If you happen to come upon a role that is a better fit for a colleague or friend, please send them our way!