We’re providing open opportunities for women who want to transition back into the workforce after an extended professional leave.
We’re committed to working with you to define a role that honours your career development and experience, but also provides working conditions that enable you to balance work and personal commitments.
We’re currently looking for skilled professionals with extensive experience in:
- Business Development and Sales
- Marketing and Advertising
- Data Science/Data Analysis
- Development and Engineering
What is a “Returnship”?
A “Returnship” is designed to help women who have taken an extended period of absence from the industry re-launch their professional careers. A returnship provides a fixed-term employment contract and versatile working conditions, helping women fully customize their return to a rewarding career in tech.
Roles and compensation reflect the skills and experience of the candidate. Along with flexible hours and accommodating working conditions, there is a strong focus on training and mentorship with the goal of offering the candidate a full-time role within the company after successful completion of the employment contract.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to make an impact. You will be empowered to make decisions and make a difference as a member of the team.
- Access to new tech. At ThinkData we don’t shy away from bleeding edge tech. We encourage you to experiment, test and push the boundaries through research and development.
- New builds. You will utilize open source tech to help build new, unique product features, addressing change requests and incorporating user feedback into the product roadmap.
- A clean slate. We have new ideas to develop and we are open to new concepts. This is a chance to help develop products and APIs on a virtual blank page and introduce your own ideas for future products.
- A dynamic environment. We are a startup that works with enterprise companies. That means complex challenges that are continuously changing. It’s projects that quickly evolve as we respond to the demands of the environment and innovate to solve problems that might not even exist yet.
ThinkData Works, Inc. is a Toronto-based technology startup whose data management platform, Namara, is used by some of the foremost organizations in the world to process and refine data into usable products. We host one of the largest repositories of publicly available data and enable our clients to significantly increase the amount of information they use to fuel solutions.
At ThinkData, our mission is to build the easiest and most secure solution that enables our users to access, integrate, and collaborate on the data that powers their business. Some of the largest companies in the world, from tech to banking and beyond, use our platform.
We’re not a single-solution AI company or a consulting firm disguised as a startup. We’re interested in solving the fundamental problem of accessing and distributing data. Namara, as a data management platform, will propel the next wave of intelligent solutions.
Need more reasons to join?
We may be technologically driven, but like every Canadian, we know the best ideas are thought of up north in a cottage. During the summer, we take the whole team on a 3-day retreat for vision-setting, aligning our goals, product management, and team-building. We’re not saying this involves beers, guitars, and songs by the campfire. But we’re not saying it doesn’t.
We are managing our growth. We continue to promote and nurture the open, collaborative nature of who we are and how we work. We work hard while still having fun, being ourselves, hanging out together, and enjoying delicious snacks at the office.
And we don’t just support each other in the office. The number of musicians in-house is pretty overwhelming, from 90s cover bands to death metal. There’s always a co-worker with a gig coming up and we love to go out and cheer them on.
One final note before applying
ThinkData Works prides itself for its diversity and being an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We value all of our applicants, but due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.