MarketingFull TimeRemote - Canada
Who We Are
Founded in 2012, The Rounds has been modernizing how physicians access and share information because we believe sharing knowledge saves lives. The Rounds is the first secure collaboration network of its kind with a mission to improve global healthcare outcomes by connecting the medical community.In the rapidly-changing healthcare landscape, physicians require a centralized hub to exchange clinical information. Our network provides physicians instant access to trusted communities of practice, learning opportunities, medical peers and experts, as well as curated information related to their clinical interests.
Our Guiding Principles
We are inclusive. We respect people, value diversity, and are committed to equality.
We are caring. We care about the success and well-being of our clients, our communities, our members, and our colleagues.
We are agile. We innovate and adapt to the ever-changing medical ecosystem.
We are curious. We listen, we ask questions, and never stop learning and exploring.
We are solutions-driven. We are focused on creating the best possible solutions and outcomes for our stakeholders.
. . . We are The Rounds.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team. We seek a team player who enjoys working cross-functionally with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Our Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with the marketing team in all stages of marketing campaigns and will help develop, expand, and maintain marketing channels. We desire an excellent communicator who thrives in a rapid-paced and energetic environment. Does this sound like you? If so, we’d like to meet you!
What You Will Do
- Creating, writing, editing, and sharing digital marketing content; social media, blog posts, email marketing, website, presentation decks, infographics, handouts, videos, graphics, etc.;
- Manage all social channels including Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.;
- Regularly source new product-relevant content from news, social media, web articles, etc.;
- Conduct daily social media sweeps and trend analysis;
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives;
- Support the marketing team on market research initiatives;
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks;
- Take part in formal and informal training opportunities;
- Maintain technical competency on The Rounds core platform and participate in the testing and feedback sessions during the deployment of new product features or services;
- Actively maintain corporate information gathering processes related to your role such as HubSpot, Notion, Slack, and other CRM tools as required.
What You Will Bring
- 1-2+ years of marketing experience or relevant agency experience;
- Detail oriented with a strong ability to write persuasive, error free work;
- Experience in social media management;
- Have the ability to create engaging and shareable content for social media;
- Able to prioritize and multitask while working on multiple projects at any given time;
- Willing to embrace and adapt to cross-departmental collaboration;
- Tech savvy with a keen understanding and passion for social media, innovation, and healthcare;
- Bilingual English/French an asset
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements;
- A talented and passionate team who enjoy working together;
- An opportunity to shape the landscape of healthcare knowledge translation;
- A chance to further develop your career in the rapidly growing health tech industry;
- The ability to be heard and implement your ideas to help modernize how HCPs connect.
If this sounds like you, let’s chat! Please submit a resume, cover letter, and copy of your transcript(s). Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.