Customer Success Associate
Customer SuccessFull TimeHalifax, NS
Who We Are
Founded in 2012, The Rounds has been modernizing how physicians access and share information because we believe sharing knowledge saves lives. The Rounds is the first secure collaboration network of its kind with a mission to improve global healthcare outcomes by connecting the medical community.
In the rapidly-changing healthcare landscape, physicians require a centralized hub to exchange clinical information. Our network provides physicians instant access to trusted communities of practice, learning opportunities, medical peers and experts, as well as curated information related to their clinical interests.
Our Guiding Principles
We are inclusive. We respect people, value diversity, and are committed to equality.
We are caring. We care about the success and well-being of our clients, our communities, our members, and our colleagues.
We are agile. We innovate and adapt to the ever-changing medical ecosystem.
We are curious. We listen, we ask questions, and never stop learning and exploring.
We are solutions-driven. We are focused on creating the best possible solutions and outcomes for our stakeholders.
. . . We are The Rounds.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate to provide exceptional service to our valued clients, which include the largest healthcare companies in the world. You will work closely with colleagues across the organization to ensure our company’s technologies are used effectively to meet the customers objectives while providing valued content to our physician membership.
As a Customer Success Associate, you will play an important role in liaising with clients to ensure commercial tactics are implemented correctly and managed properly. You will work closely with your team to track and provide updates on commercial campaigns and develop metric reports that will be delivered to our clients.
What You Will Do
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of commercial client campaigns according to the client agreement and objectives as it relates to milestones, engagement, and delivery of the campaign;
- Ensure campaigns meet legislated compliance parameters set out by agencies like PAAB and company advisors regarding the relevance, accuracy, and engagement potential of the sponsored content;
- Development of metric reports for implemented tactics;
- Maintain data integrity within CRM, chat and other systems;
- Manage and track Adverse Event (AE) reporting on sponsored content;
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing professional networks, and participating in professional societies/social events;
- Maintain technical competency on The Rounds’ core platforms and participate in the testing and feedback sessions during the deployment of new product features or services;
- Actively maintain corporate information gathering processes related to your role such as HubSpot, Notion, Slack, and other CRM tools as required;
- Demonstrate leadership qualities, business acumen, organizational competence, and excellent written/verbal skills;
- The ability to problem-solve analytically is an asset.
What You Will Bring
- 3+ years work experience in a operational support role;
- Proficient in use of G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft Office, Video Conferencing and CRM tools;
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry and/or agency work experience a plus;
- Bilingual English/French an asset;
- BA/BS/BComm degree or equivalent experience;
- Ability to travel as needed (dependent on travel restrictions).
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements (work from home or in the head office located in beautiful Halifax, NS);
- A talented and passionate team who enjoy working together;
- An opportunity to shape the landscape of healthcare knowledge translation;
- A chance to further develop your career in the rapidly growing healthtech industry;
- The ability to implement your ideas to help modernize how health care professionals connect.
If this sounds like you, let’s chat! Please submit your resume and cover letter (in PDF format) to be considered for this position. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Only successful applicants will be contacted.