Small Format Account Manager
SalesFull TimeToronto, ON
The PUR Company is continuing to grow! We’re a team of entrepreneurial thinkers, with a relentless drive to get things done, passionate about what we do and the innovative impact we are making. We do it all while having fun and acting with PURpose! We pride ourselves on diversity and celebrate individuality. It’s our people that make things happen! If this excites and invigorates you, we’d love to hear from you!
We can’t spell PUR without U!
We’re are currently looking for a Small Format Account Manager with these attributes to join and grow with our PURly exceptional team!
What you will do.
Reporting to the Key AccountManager, you will be working within the smaller retailer, health channel accounts. You will be accountable for all sales department activities, including achieving specific sales targets, market share and profitability goals, supervising contracts and developing sales at assigned accounts.
The Account Manageris also responsible for forming strategic selling and account plans, forecasting, prepare sales materials, manage trade budget and attend trade shows.
The role in a little more detail.
- Develop, manage, and nurture key accounts and partnerships to accomplish revenue, profit and volume goals.
- Develop, prepare, and deliver sales materials, deal sheets, new item creation material, retailer ad submissions and other promotional programs.
- Assist Key Account Manager in the development of strategic plans for the sales function; administer practices and procedures to enhance operations.
- Communicate brand identity internally to sales department, key accounts, and the customer base at large.
- Reporting internally through a variety of tools (e.g. retailink) as needed to evaluate and manage the business
- Monitor records and reports – including shipping, receiving, and order fulfilment – to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist in annual budget planning; manage trade budget efficiently throughout the fiscal year.
- Work with 3rd party distributor and merchandiser companies to ensure proper execution and service at retail.
- A person who loves to win and hustles to ensure success; you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and you don't fade under pressure you actually think it is fun!
- Detail oriented; you're busy and over-booked, but you manage to do it all, with a smile on your face, and success in the end
- A person of high integrity; you want to get things done while also doing it the right way with a customer-first attitude
- An entrepreneurial thinker and relentless problem-solver; you have an analytical mind and can overcome challenges, on-the-fly, in a thoughtful and meaningful way
- Passionate and purposeful; you approach every new challenge with excitement and everything you do has a purpose
- A team player; you understand that this is a team sport and, in order to build something special, we need each other to be successful
- An advocate for wellness; you have passion for health, wellness and driving innovation
What you have done to get here.
- Post secondary eductation, preferably in business, marketing or communications role or equivalent sales experience.
- 3-5 years experience in progressive sales and sales account management roles.
- Experience in all aspects of sales, including growth strategies, distribution channel management, account development, and business planning.
- Strong knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
- Ability to create and edit sales materials and presentations.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Strong strategic analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, business partners, and customers.
- Knowledge of cost analysis, fiscal management, and budgeting techniques.
- Ability to coordinate and organize meetings, exhibits, and other events.
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Drivers Licence and access to own vehicle daily.
- The absolute willingness to occasionally work nights, weekends or holidays.
The PUR Company is committed to providing equitable treatment and accommodation to ensure a barrier-free recruitment process. If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please provide your accommodation needs in advance to the recruiting team for this opportunity.
We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.