We are seeking a motivated and detail oriented Forecast and Replenishment Planner to join our supply chain team based out of our Toronto HQ.
Grow your career with The PUR company and become a ‘piece’ of our company!
We’re a team of entrepreneurial thinkers, with a relentless drive to get things done, passionate about what we do and the innovative impact we are making. We do it all while having fun and acting with PURpose! We pride ourselves on diversity and celebrate individuality. It’s our people that make things happen! If this excites and invigorates you, we’d love to hear from you!
Can’t spell PUR without U!
What you will do.
Reporting to the Business Intelligence Manager, you will be responsible for all purchasing and inventory reporting functions for all supplied inventories. You have a background in purchasing planning with exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- A person who loves to win and hustles to ensure success; you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and you don't fade under pressure you actually think it is fun!
- Detail oriented; you're busy and over-booked, but you manage to do it all, with a smile on your face, and success in the end
- A person of high integrity; you want to get things done while also doing it the right way with a customer-first attitude
- An entrepreneurial thinker and relentless problem-solver; you have an analytical mind and can overcome challenges, on-the-fly, in a thoughtful and meaningful way
- Passionate and purposeful; you want to continue in a strong career in purchasing and planning, everything you do has a purpose
- A team player; you understand that this is a team sport and, in order to build something special, we need each other to be successful
- An advocate for wellness; you have passion for health, wellness and driving innovation
Your role in more detail.
- Build Inventory buying plans, forecasts sales by segment
- Issue Purchase Orders to PUR Vendors for raw materials and other warehouse parts
- Manage open-to-buy per segment – are we buying the right thing at the right time
- Mitigate Overstocks and Out of Stocks
- Manage inventory levels for multiple product types and non-sellable inventory
- Collect Sales Forecasts from PUR Sales Team
- Co-ordinate Production Plans with Warehouse Operations
- Provide Reporting on volume distribution
- Lead warehouse inventory cycle counts
- Responsible for inventory accuracy in Netsuite
- Oversee and Create Inventory Transfers and Adjustments Via Netsuite
- Track and Co-ordinate import shipments from Europe and Asia
- Report load dates, delivery dates, and manage warehouse freight flow
- Publish Container Schedule – to ensure the PUR Company has enough resources to receive inbound goods
- Strategy with B.I. manager to build a best in-class supply chain
- Item master set up and maintenance
- Document management
- Cross training with other team members
- Filing and other administrative tasks as required
- Other duties as required
The stuff you’ve done to get this far.
- 2-5 years related experience with post-secondary education in related field
- Familiarity with Canadian, US and International Customs rules and regulations
- Experience working with 3PLs and a very good knowledge of supply chain processes in the USA
- Experience dealing with major retailers an asset
- Experience in plastics industry a definite asset
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of NetSuite a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work effectively with internal and external contacts alike
- Proven multi-tasking capabilities with a high level of accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to handle high volume and pressure with the ability to prioritize and successfully achieve deadlines
- A team player with a positive attitude who is flexible regarding change in a fast-paced work environment and job requirements
- Reliable and self-motivated and capable of working without close supervision
- Comfortable being both a strategist and a tactician.
- Commitment to building a global company
The PUR Company is committed to providing equitable treatment and accommodation to ensure a barrier-free recruitment process. If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please provide your accommodation needs in advance to the recruiting team for this opportunity.
We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.