The PUR Company is growing! We’re a team of entrepreneurial thinkers, with a relentless drive to get things done, passionate about what we do and the innovative impact we are making. We do it all while having fun and acting with PURpose! We pride ourselves on diversity and celebrate individuality. It’s our people that make things happen! If this excites and invigorates you, we’d love to hear from you!
We can’t spell PUR without U!
If this describes you, don’t hesitate! Hit that “Apply” button for the Accounting Assistant position to join and grow with our PURly exceptional team!
What you will do.
You will be responsible for accurate and timely order entry, answering customer order inquiries, accounts receivable and the preparation of some reporting.
- A person who loves to win and hustles to ensure success; you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and you don't fade under pressure you actually think it is fun!
- You’re a virtuoso at multi-tasking; you always have multiple tasks on the go but your attention to detail and drive for innovation always push you to success
- A critical problem-solver, you enjoy being presented with challenges and coming up with solutions on-the-fly, all while being respectful and thoughtful
- A person of high integrity; you have a need to get things done, but without sacrificing the customer-first attitude of the squad
- You’re always down for a little Wellness Wednesdays to break up the work week
The role in more detail.
- enter orders accurately and efficiently to meet required cut off times and deadlines
- answer and respond to customer inquiries with urgency via phone and/or email
- verify sales team orders for accuracy and make corrections when required
- have extensive knowledge of PUR products
- provide customers with product information
- identify and escalate priority issues and follow up with resolutions
- develop and maintain excellent working relationships with our customers and distributors
- log calls, order verification, and customer notes in our ERP system, Netsuite
- support the AR team with collections and customer support
- reporting as required
What you have done to get here.
- Minimum of 2 years of data entry, customer service or accounting clerk experience in an office environment; bonus for previous Start-Up experience
- You’re tech savvy and strive for accuracy
- Numbers are your thing and you don’t mind telling everyone that you’ve got a love of fractions and decimals,Microsoft Office is part of your everyday life, your adept in all of its functions and programs
- You understand that customers are vital to the growth of our business and success
- Your communication skills are stellar! You’ve been complimented on your ability to execute your verbal and written instructions and deliver that perfectly executed punch line