The PUR Company is growing! We’re a team of entrepreneurial thinkers, with a relentless drive to get things done, passionate about what we do and the innovative impact we are making. We do it all while having fun and acting with PURpose! We pride ourselves on diversity and celebrate individuality. It’s our people that make things happen! If this excites and invigorates you, we’d love to hear from you!
We can’t spell PUR without U!
If this describes you, don’t hesitate! Hit that “Apply” button for the Customer Service Representative position join and grow with our PURly exceptional team!
What you will do.
You will provide excellent service in taking and processing orders and responding to our customers inquiries while engaging with PUR sales representatives and shipping coordinators to ensure our orders are getting out to our customers on time, every time!
- A person who loves to win and hustles to ensure success; you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and you don't fade under pressure you actually think it is fun!
- You’re a virtuoso at multi-tasking; you always have multiple tasks on the go but your attention to detail and drive for innovation always push you to success
- A critical problem-solver, you enjoy being presented with challenges and coming up with solutions on-the-fly, all while being respectful and thoughtful
- A person of high integrity; you have a need to get things done, but without sacrificing the customer-first attitude of the squad
- You’re always down for a little Wellness Wednesdays to break up the work week
The role in more detail.
- Taking and entering orders for our products accurately and efficiently, ensuring that cut off times and deadlines are met
- Work with our energetic global sales team to ensure accuracy of orders
- Engage customers with your stellar customer service skills via phone and/or email, with efficiency and urgency, escalating priority issues when needed and nurture working relationships with distributers
- Use your internet savvy skills to handle all our online orders through our online shop, package and prepare for shipping department
- Become a PUR product knowledge guru and provide customers with product information
What you have do to get here.
- Minimum of 2 years of data entry/customer service experience in an office environment; bonus for previous Start-Up experience
- You’re tech savvy and strive for accuracy
- Numbers are your thing and you don’t mind telling everyone that you’ve got a love of fractions and decimals
- Microsoft Office is part of your everyday life, you're adept in all of its functions and programs
- You understand that customers are vital to the growth of our business and success
- Your communication skills are stellar! You’ve been complimented on your ability to execute your verbal and written instructions and deliver that perfectly executed punch line