Are you entrepreneurial, relentless, respectful, passionate, act with PURpose, fun and believe in the principles of healthy living?
If this describes you, do not hesitate, apply for the Shipping Clerk positon at ThePUR Company because you are exactly who we are looking for!
Can’t spell PUR without U!
What you will do.
This role is primarily responsible for conducting outgoing shipping activities to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments, specifically fulfilment for Amazon, weekly customers and our online shop.
- Detail oriented; you're busy and over-booked, but you manage to do it all, with a smile on your face, and success in the end
- A person of high integrity; you want to get things done while also doing it the right way with a customer-first attitude
- An entrepreneurial thinker and relentless problem-solver; you have an analytical mind and can overcome challenges, on-the-fly, in a thoughtful and meaningful way
- An advocate for wellness; you have passion for health, wellness and driving innovation
- A person who loves to win and hustles to ensure success; you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and you don't fade under pressure you think it is fun!
- A team player; you understand that this is a team sport and, to build something special, we need each other to be successful
The role in more detail.
- Fulfill outgoing shipping activities to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments
- Data entry into shipping systems, UPS, Amazon, Netsuite, Canada Post etc.
- Inspect loading operations to ensure compliance with shipping specifications
- Study shipping notices, bills of lading, invoices, orders, and other records to determine shipping priorities, work assignments, and shipping methods required to meet shipping and receiving schedules
- Arrange transportation that optimizes service and cost
- Direct movement of shipments to appropriate work areas
- Ensure the shipping area is organized and clean always and meets all compliance requirements
- Participate in training, development, and performance-monitoring activities
- All other duties as required.
What you have done.
- High school diploma required.
- Computer savvy with good skills in Microsoft Office and understanding of ERP systems (specifically NetSuite an asset)
- Understanding of UPS Shipping and other shipping software programs an asset.
- Ability to interpret and act upon complex instructions.
How to Apply.
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete person. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.