E-CommerceFull TimeToronto, ON
The PUR Company is looking for an Ecommerce Specialist to join the team! We’re a team of entrepreneurial thinkers, with a relentless drive to get things done, passionate about what we do and the innovative impact we are making. We do it all while having fun and acting with PURpose! We pride ourselves on diversity and celebrate individuality. It’s our people that make things happen! If this excites and invigorates you, we’d love to hear from you!
We can’t spell PUR without U!
What you will do.
Your role as Ecommerce Specialist will have you reporting into the Ecommerce Manager, managing The PUR Company listings and inventory for all third-party online marketplaces. This position will be responsible for managing listings, optimizing product visibility, researching new opportunities, analyzing data and growing marketplace opportunities.
The role in more details.
- Manage inventory on Amazon, Walmart, eBay and other online marketplaces.
- Enhance product titles, descriptions, categorization, and keywords for optimal performance, improving page rank and sales.
- Improving product discoverability by optimizing search, navigation and site hygiene.
- Create, manage, and optimize listings for all marketplaces and catalogue.
- Monitor analyze and report on marketplace metrics, sales and other related data as required.
- Liaise with internal departments on promotional campaigns, marketing materials, project timelines, follow up actions and other matters related to various online products.
- Monitor competitive listings and PUR product pricing on all marketplaces.
- Managing the end-to-end process of product sales, promotion and cross merchandising activities.
- Inspecting end to end customer journey and shopping funnel (landing pages and checkout options), to ensure their visual appeal, accuracy, and ease of use.
- Share best practices and maintain knowledge of emerging trends through networks with internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and plan inventory purchases and FBA shipments to Amazon fulfillment centers to ensure proper stock level for the main warehouse and Amazon fulfillment centers.
- Monitor Seller Central inventory and sales history daily to determine replenishment shipments.
- Manage CMS (content management system) including Shopify and WordPress.
What you have to do to get here.
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent in business and/or marketing.
- 3+ years of related work experience in ecommerce, online marketing, or equivalent. CPG market experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of online marketplaces. Experience buying and selling on Amazon is preferred.
- Understands global expansion in the marketplace and cross boarder trade (CBT).
- Experience in merchandising, online marketing, and/or e-commerce preferred.
- Ability to create, analyze, and comprehend marketplace data and sales analytics for use in forecasting, production, and communication with others.
- Experience with product listings, data feeds, email marketing, search engine marketing, and Google Analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- Has exceptional attention to detail and the ability to plan strategically and manage multiple tasks and projects in parallel.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint, plus the ability to quickly learn and work with the new systems and software.
The PUR Company is an equal opportunity employer. As such, we are committed to accommodate disabilities during the selection process upon request. We will work together to meet your needs.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies or phone calls please.