E-CommerceFull TimeToronto, ON
The PUR Companyis looking for an Ecommerce Managerto join the team! We’re a team of entrepreneurial thinkers, with a relentless drive to get things done, passionate about what we do and the innovative impact we are making. We do it all while having fun and acting with PURpose! We pride ourselves on diversity and celebrate individuality. It’s our people that make things happen! If this excites and invigorates you, we’d love to hear from you!
What you will do.
Your role as Ecommerce Manager will have you directing and managing content, strategy, traffic and conversions in our E-commerce business. You will be expected to achieve sales objectives through effective management of product, technology, and fulfillment to best position the brand for exponential growth. You are comfortable participating in high-level business strategy discussions, leading a high-performance team and also effective at digging into detail and being hands-on with execution.
The role in more details.
- Develop, drive and implement the global e-commerce strategy
- Manage all day-to-day e-commerce operations including the P&L of the e-commerce structure
- Comfortable working within popular e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, and have used techniques such as A/B testing to help drive revenue
- Manage and expand the online business working closely and developing solid relationships with key partnering accounts (i.e. Amazon)
- Manage the Sponsored Product Ad campaigns and Promotions
- Identify, qualify and acquire new online accounts to drive revenue growth globally
- Strategize and leverage digital content to drive increased traffic
- Analyze data, trends and key consumer behaviors and make fact-based recommendations
- Stay up to date on e-commerce new tools and best practices for online growth opportunities
- Manage all aspects of e-commerce store and update and fulfill sales in Shopify
- Ensure successful execution of marketing strategies and online partnerships and promotions
- Provide recommendations and support on Content Marketing Strategy
- Optimize program costs and operation to maximize efficiency
- Evaluate and advise on the use of new technologies, benchmarking trends and competitor data to stay at the forefront
What you have to do to get here.
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent in business and/or marketing
- 5+ years of related work experience with progressively larger responsibility
- 3+ years of industry experience in the CPG market
- Strong negotiating skills and experience in owning and meeting commercial targets
- Ability to forecast sales and manage the return on investment
- Must have experience in working with Amazon and other .com platforms
- Extensive knowledge and experience of working on and with Amazon.com, Amazon.ca and Amazon.uk would be an asset
- An international mindset to accommodate the large global audience
- Proven experience leveraging a consumer brand to generate rapid online growth
- Proven capabilities of developing a successful marketplace selling strategy
- Management of broad projects both independently and collaboratively.
- Comfortable being both a strategist and a tactician.
- Commitment to building a global company
We can't spell PUR without U!
PUR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request.
We thank all those who have applied, however only the selected candidates will be contacted.