Business IntelligenceFull TimeToronto, ON
The PUR Company is looking for a Demand Planner to join the team on contract! We’re a team of entrepreneurial thinkers, with a relentless drive to get things done, passionate about what we do and the innovative impact we are making. We do it all while having fun and acting with PURpose! We pride ourselves on diversity and celebrate individuality. It’s our people that make things happen! If this excites and invigorates you, we’d love to hear from you!
We can’t spell PUR without U!
What you will do.
As the Demand Planner, you are accountable for forecasting activities to proactively improve replenishment forecast accuracy. You will maintain, optimize and implement forecast models to achieve increased sales and inventory productivity, while incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales and availability trends, retailer replenishment analytics, and other sources.
The role in more details.
- Build Inventory buying plans, forecasts sales by segment;
- Issue Purchase Orders to PUR Vendors for raw materials and other warehouse parts;
- Manage open-to-buy per segment – are we buying the right thing at the right time;
- Mitigate Overstocks and Out of Stocks;
- Manage inventory levels for multiple product types and non-sellable inventory;
- Collect Sales Forecasts from PUR Sales Team;
- Co-ordinate Production Plans with Warehouse Operations;
- Provide Reporting on volume distribution;
- Lead warehouse inventory cycle counts;
- Responsible for inventory accuracy in Netsuite;
- Oversee and Create Inventory Transfers and Adjustments Via Netsuite;
- Track and Co-ordinate import shipments from Europe and Asia;
- Report load dates, delivery dates, and manage warehouse freight flow;
- Publish Container Schedule – to ensure the PUR Company has enough resources to receive inbound goods;
- Strategy with B.I. manager to build a best in-class supply chain;
- Item master set up and maintenance;
- Document management;
- Cross training with other team members;
- Filing and other administrative tasks as required, and any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Company, from time to time.
What you have to do to get here.
- Post-secondary education, preferably in business or marketing
- 3+ years’ experience in a Demand Planning or related fields.
- You're a problem solver and love finding solutions drawn from your experience and detailed analysis
- You’re a strong communicator and understand the importance of bringing your key stakeholders along the journey.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive on building process efficiencies
- You're technically savvy in MS Excel
- Experience in a CPG industry is an asset
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
PUR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request.
We thank all those who have applied, however only the selected candidates will be contacted.