MarketingFull TimeToronto, ON
The PUR Company is looking for a Graphic Designer to join the team! We’re a team of entrepreneurial thinkers, with a relentless drive to get things done, passionate about what we do and the innovative impact we are making. We do it all while having fun and acting with PURpose! We pride ourselves on diversity and celebrate individuality. It’s our people that make things happen! If this excites and invigorates you, we’d love to hear from you!
We can’t spell PUR without U!
What you will do.
Your role as Graphic Designer will include leading the production of online and offline brand and visual initiatives, including but not limited to, email marketing, digital ad campaigns, print materials, business collateral, presentations, trade booth design, sell sheets and packaging design – essentially designing anything that includes our logo. Aside from creative design, you will also have project management responsibilities and must be comfortable partnering with suppliers to drive projects from concept to completion.
As a creative powerhouse working with a purpose you are a conceptual thinking who can translate ideas into original, innovative and effective design solutions.
The role in more details.
• Provide creative and innovative approaches as well as outstanding attention to detail and quality under challenging deadlines.
• Work both independently and under the direction of the Brand Manager, CEO and E-Commerce Manager.
• Design and layout print collateral including digital, mobile, print and video platforms.
• Collaborate with coders to execute digital designs and social media assets, as well as landing pages with an understanding of user experience.
• Maintain expert level knowledge of global brand standards, championing the value of the brand, ensuring design solutions support global initiatives.
• Exercise strong judgment and project management skills to balance priorities and communicate to teams.
• Able to meet and exceed project deadlines and commitments, always keeping internal stakeholders informed of projects and progress.
• A team player who demonstrates initiative. Someone who thrives in time-sensitive situations through collaboration.
What you have to do to get here.
• Formal graphic design training (University degree or College Diploma)
• 5+ years of related work experience in graphic design, preferably in a corporate environment
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
• Design experience across digital, mobile, print and video platforms
• Motion graphics and/or video editing skills are an asset
• Highly skilled at creating storyboards, wireframes and mock-ups necessary to guide development of original and dynamic creative
• Speed and agility; ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure, developing creative design solutions within tight deadlines
• Excellent oral and written communications, listening and decision-making skills
• Ability to confidently present your designs and articulate creative vision to clients
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects and synthesize direction from many individuals
• Self-starter with strong work ethic, able to manage own time and take initiative
• A friendly and outgoing personality, you love being part of a team that works hard for success
PUR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request.
We thank all those who have applied, however only the selected candidates will be contacted.