Warehouse Associate (Forklift Driver)
WarehouseFull TimeToronto, ON
Grow your career with The PUR company and become a ‘piece’ of our company!
Are you an exceptional warehouse professional with the desire to work with an amazing brand at a growing company?
At PUR we are entrepreneurial thinkers, we have fun and we are relentless, but are always respectful. We are passion for the brand and always act with PURpose, lastly believe in the principles of healthy living. If this describes you, do not hesitate, apply for the Warehouse Associatepositon at ThePUR Company because you are exactly who we are looking for!
We Can’t spell PUR without U!
Who you are.
- A person who loves to win and hustles to ensure success; you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and you don't fade under pressure you actually think it is fun!
- Detail oriented; you're busy and over-booked, but you manage to do it all, with a smile on your face, and success in the end
- A person of high integrity; you want to get things done while also doing it the right way with a customer-first attitude
- A team player; you understand that this is a team sport and, in order to build something special, we need each other to be successful
What you will do.
- Operating a forklift and reach truck to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise
- Unloading inbound trucks and checking material against the packing slip
- Reporting damaged or defective product
- Loading delivery trucks
- On a daily basis, inspect the forklift and other equipment
- Pick and pack orders daily for shipping.
- Maintain a clean warehouse environment to ensure that it is safe and accessible at all times. This includes taking out the garbage and cleaning the warehouse floor.
- Receive incoming shipments from vendors, verify physical quantities with packing slips.
- Ability to use basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplying, dividing, and counting
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
- Safety, Sanitation, Security: Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Perform cycle counts
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The role requirements.
- 1-2 years of direct work experience in a warehouse environment.
- Ability to perform repetitive heavy lifting
- Has a valid forklift license
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Able to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Must drive a safe and clean working environment.
- Knowledge of filling out waybills and bills of landing and international shipments.
- Punctual – come to work on time and regularly.
- Team Player - be a part of a great team working environment.
PUR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request.
We thank all those who have applied, however only the selected candidates will be contacted.