Executive & Personal Assistant
OfficeFull TimeToronto, ON
Are you an exceptional Executive or Personal Assistant with a deep desire to represent the CEO of a great brand in a growing company? Are you energetic, self-motivated, and results-oriented? Are your organizational skills exceptional? Do you have determination, passion and drive to succeed? If this describes you, do not hesitate, apply for the Executive & Personal Assistant positon at PUR because you are exactly who we are looking for!
The Executive & Personal Assistant is responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties in support of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Duties include but are not limited to reception, filing, organization, arranging travel plans, scheduling appointments drafting both internal and external correspondence and personal errands. The Executive & Personal Assistant is also required to maintain confidentiality and professionally interact with employees, management and the public. Other duties shall be assigned as necessary
- Provide direct administrative and office management support to the CEO and the office team, as directed
- Maintain work schedule and calendar of the CEO
- Prepare travel schedules, book travel arrangements, and make reservations
- Coordinate logistics of meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and speaking events
- Review all documents, reports, and correspondence prepared for executive signature for format, content, grammar, spelling and make edits as necessary
- Prepare draft reports, background documentation, and research
- Receive and screen all inbound telephone calls, e-mails, and visitors for the CEO’s office
- Run personal errands for the CEO that may include but not limited to: grocery shopping, dry-cleaning & car mechanical appointments
- Refer and/or redirect calls, e-mails, or visitors as required
- Coordinate office activities
- Manage and order office supplies
- Assist Director of People & Culture with scheduling interviews, conducting reference checks, preparing on-boarding packages and other administrative duties
- Troubleshoot and/or escalate office administration issues
- Receive incoming mail
- Review, evaluate, and distribute priority correspondence for CEO
- Facilitate communication from department managers and business unit leaders
- Complete expense reports on behalf of the CEO, and other related duties
- Take and transcribe notes
- Prepare and review presentations
- Present a positive and professional image of the CEO’s office to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other persons
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Post Secondary Diploma in Business Administration, or relevant discipline, required
- Secondary School Diploma required
- Exceptional understanding of proper business etiquette
- Amazing organisational and time management skills (Organisational guru)
- 3-5 years' experience in an Administrative role preferred
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and practices
- Keen attention to details
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Resourceful and flexible
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, self-motivated, and results-oriented
- Proven team player who is both flexible and adaptable
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy
- Manual dexterity required to operate computer and peripherals.
- Interacts with employees, various management levels and the public at large.
- Repetitive work.
- Overtime and some travel may be required
We thank all those who have applied, however only the selected candidates will be contacted. PUR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request.
We can’t spell PUR without U!