MarketingFull TimeToronto, ON
Are you entrepreneurial, fun, relentless, respectful, passionate, act with PURpose, and believe in the principles of healthy living?
If this describes you, Apply now for the Graphic Designer position at ThePUR Company because you are who we are looking for!
What you will do.
Your role as Graphic Designer will include leading the production of online and offline brand and visual initiatives, including but not limited to, email marketing, digital ad campaigns, print materials, business collateral, presentations, trade booth design, sell sheets and packaging design – essentially designing anything that includes our logo. Aside from creative design, you will also have project management responsibilities and must be comfortable partnering with suppliers to drive projects from concept to completion.
As a creative powerhouse working with a purpose you are a conceptual thinking who can translate ideas into original, innovative and effective design solutions.
A person who loves to win and hustles to ensure success; you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and you don't fade under pressure you actually think it is fun!
- Detail oriented; you're busy and over-booked, but you manage to do it all, with a smile on your face, and success in the end
- A person of high integrity; you want to get things done while also doing it the right way with a customer-first attitude
- An entrepreneurial thinker and relentless problem-solver; you have an analytical mind and can overcome challenges, on-the-fly, in a thoughtful and meaningful way
- Passionate and purposeful; you want to continue in a strong career in graphic design, everything you do has a purpose
- A team player; you understand that this is a team sport and, in order to build something special, we need each other to be successful
- An advocate for wellness; you have passion for health, wellness and driving innovation
Your role in more detail.
• Provide creative and innovative approaches as well as outstanding attention to detail and quality under challenging deadlines.
• Work both independently and under the direction of the Brand Manager, CEO and E-Commerce Manager.
• Design and layout print collateral including digital, mobile, print and video platforms.
• Collaborate with coders to execute digital designs and social media assets, as well as landing pages with an understanding of user experience.
• Maintain expert level knowledge of global brand standards, championing the value of the brand, ensuring design solutions support global initiatives.
• Exercise strong judgment and project management skills to balance priorities and communicate to teams.
• Able to meet and exceed project deadlines and commitments, always keeping internal stakeholders informed of projects and progress.
• A team player who demonstrates initiative. Someone who thrives in time-sensitive situations through collaboration.
The stuff you’ve done to get this far.
• Formal graphic design training (University degree or College Diploma)
• 5+ years of related work experience in graphic design, preferably in a corporate environment
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
• Design experience across digital, mobile, print and video platforms
• Motion graphics and/or video editing skills are an asset
• Highly skilled at creating storyboards, wireframes and mock-ups necessary to guide development of original and dynamic creative
• Speed and agility; ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure, developing creative design solutions within tight deadlines
• Excellent oral and written communications, listening and decision-making skills
• Ability to confidently present your designs and articulate creative vision to clients
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects and synthesize direction from many individuals
• Self-starter with strong work ethic, able to manage own time and take initiative
• A friendly and outgoing personality, you love being part of a team that works hard for success
We can’t spell PUR without U!
We thank all those who have applied, however only the selected candidates will be contacted. PUR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request.