MarketingFull TimeToronto, ON
The PUR Companyis growing! We’re a team of entrepreneurial thinkers, with a relentless drive to get things done, passionate about what we do and the innovative impact we are making. We do it all while having fun and acting with PURpose! We pride ourselves on diversity and celebrate individuality. It’s our people that make things happen! If this excites and invigorates you, we’d love to hear from you!
If this describes you, Apply Now for the Brand Manager position to join and grow with our PURly exceptional team!
What you will do.
As a Brand Manager you will manage and grow the PUR brand by developing brand-building plans and executing projects and initiatives for assigned brand, which support both the short and long-term marketing strategy. The Brand Manager will collaborate cross-functionally to create brand relevancy with consumers, drive profitable growth and, develop and execute activities that build and support the brand equity. This person will also oversee outside advertising efforts and be responsible for the integration and creation of product design
- A person who loves to win and hustles to ensure success; you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and you don't fade under pressure you actually think it is fun!
- Detail oriented; you're busy and over-booked, but you manage to do it all, with a smile on your face, and success in the end
- A person of high integrity; you want to get things done while also doing it the right way with a customer-first attitude
- An entrepreneurial thinker and relentless problem-solver; you have an analytical mind and can overcome challenges, on-the-fly, in a thoughtful and meaningful way
- Passionate and purposeful; you want to continue in a strong career in brand management, everything you do has a purpose
- A team player; you understand that this is a team sport and, in order to build something special, we need each other to be successful
- An advocate for wellness; you have passion for health, wellness and driving innovation
Your role in more detail.
- Evaluate product portfolio and the marketplace and make recommendations for new product launches and product improvements to ensure growth and brand equity in the marketplace
- Champion market potentials on an ongoing basis for existing and new products and develop competitive concepts to ensure the long-term, profitable growth
- Develop and implement strategies and plans to maximize sales and profitability of products while maintaining the high quality standard
- Drive the Product Lifecycle Management of PUR products, including strategic marketing initiatives and tactical day-to-day activities
- Develop brand plans and initiatives, such as digital support, PR, promotions, packaging and creative, which fully align and strengthen positioning
- Execute marketing communication plans via advertising and consumer promotions, including social media, PR, and consumer activations
- Conduct routine analysis of the brand, key initiative, competition, category and customer for existing and upcoming products
- Collaborate on brand plans and programs with senior management; converting product branding within the organization
- Analyze marketing programs and recommend improvement to strategic plans
- Establish brand positioning statements and value propositions for product lines
- Integrate branding efforts with other business units, such as sales, product developers, training, and customer service
- Conduct market and/or consumer research in order to gain insight into new opportunities and selling channels
- Conduct competitive analysis to monitor the activities and developments of competing organizations; make recommendations based on findings
- Assist in the creation of product training plans for sales representatives
The stuff you’ve done to get this far.
- University degree in marketing or business preferred.
- 5 years of direct work experience in CPG marketing or brand management.
- Demonstrated success in consumer-centric brand strategies, including product launches and execution of sales and marketing efforts.
- Demonstrated ability to provide clear direction to cross-functional teams.
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills, with a high degree of tact and diplomacy.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and customers.
- Excellent speaking skills, including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences.
- Knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Bilingual in English and French an asset.
We thank all those who have applied, however only the selected candidates will be contacted. PUR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request.
We can’t spell PUR without U!