People & Culture Manager
People & CultureFull TimeToronto, ON
What you will do.
- You are a true generalist who loves every aspect of the vast HR spectrum and can take ownership of it all
- You will be a key advisor to the leadership team to align strategic and tactical business objectives with people programs and initiatives
- You will be the champion of the team by being the voice of all PUR team members
- You will identify, track, and analyze key metrics to improve business results
- You will strengthen PUR’s diverse and inclusive culture; driving high employee engagement across all departments
- You will ensure compliance with existing and forthcoming HR legislation and assess its implications on the business
The role in a little more detail.
- Managing and leading the full cycle recruitment process including working closely with the leadership team to identify human resource needs, finding and hiring the very best talent in the highly competitive employment landscape
- Leading the organization to implement world class people programs, policies and procedures such as recruitment, employee orientation, employee development, human resources planning, benefits, payroll, employee retention initiatives and health and safety
- Assisting team members in understanding, applying and implementing all organizational policies and procedures
- Researching, planning and implementing appropriate people services and initiatives to further organizational objectives
- Evaluating, and revising as necessary, people programs and initiatives, to ensure overall strategic goals are met
- Support the team in Canada, the US and Switzerland
- You love to win and hustle to ensure success; you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and you don't fade under pressure you actually think it is fun!
- You are a person of high integrity; you want to get things done while also doing it the right way with a people-first attitude.
- You are an entrepreneurial thinker and relentless problem-solver; you have an analytical mind and can overcome challenges, on-the-fly, in a thoughtful and meaningful way.
- You are compassionate. You really care about employees and they feel it.
- You are a leader and a builder. You're in it for the long haul and are excited to build not only PUR as a whole, but also a team around you.
- You are the biggest team player out there; you want to build collaboration across the company.
- You are genuinely fired up about PUR and continuing to build it into a great company that people are proud to work at every day.
- An advocate for wellness; you have passion for health, wellness and driving innovation.
What you have done to get here.
- Degree or diploma in HR management (preferred concentration HR, Org Design & Development or Management) with a minimum of 5 years of HR experience
- CHRP/CHRL designation or working towards designation an asset
- The experience and the desire to thrive in a high-growth company.You know how to be calm in a storm and how to prioritize in an evolving environment
- Strong business acumen with proven experience in partnering with the business to understand business priorities, principles and practices and the ability to translate those into HR priorities
- Sound technical knowledge and experience as a HR Business Partner/Generalist with a proven track record of developing and delivering value-add HR solutions
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Developed interpersonal and communication skills, to interact with a wide range of team members
- Able to positively influence, negotiate, partner, and coach managers and team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information with absolute discretion & tact
- Creative thinking with the ability to streamline processes and drive efficiencies
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, HRIS, payroll systems and other office products
The PUR Company is committed to providing equitable treatment and accommodation to ensure a barrier-free recruitment process. If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please provide your accommodation needs in advance to the recruiting team for this opportunity.
We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.