MarketingFull TimeToronto, ON
The PUR Company is looking for a Creative Designer who is excited to work in an engaging atmosphere where great creative and design are truly valued.
You know the difference between new trends and short-lived fads, are excited about being on the cutting edge of design, have a desire to work with a brand founded on being disruptive and having the agility to evolve big ideas into design.
Are you the most creative thinker in your group of peers? Really talented? Share our passion for health, wellness and great design?
PUR is a team of entrepreneurial thinkers, with a relentless drive to get things done, passionate about what we do and the innovative impact we are making. Doing it all while having fun and acting with PURpose! We pride ourselves on diversity and celebrate individuality. It is our people that make things happen! If this excites and invigorates you, we would love to hear from you!
The role in a nut(free)shell.
You need to have an incredibly creative mind, have the desire to work in a fast paced ever changing setting, and above all – have a passion for making really cool, edgy and beautiful designs. You will be working directly with our Founder and CEO to bring his vision and ideas for innovation to reality through design. If it includes our logo, you will be touching it.
The role in a little more detail.
- Design creative deliverables that fulfill strategic business objectives in the areas of innovation, packaging, newsletters, social media posts, website images, sales materials, trade show booths, advertising collateral, etc. pretty much anything that has our logo and more
- Contribute inspirational, cool, hip, edgy and creative ideas to brainstorm and ideation sessions
- Translate our Founder & CEO’s vision into creative designs and solutions
- Develop work that is consistent with the PUR brand look, feel, voice and overall guidelines as well as bring forward brand new ideas consistently
- Demonstrate a thoughtful design approach while prioritizing projects according to level of urgency
- Keep up to date with innovative creative work across our industry while embracing diverse trends, skills, specialties and viewpoints
- In the office, out of a coffee shop, up and down the aisles of our retailers, sitting in front of an inspirational installation – this is where you will work
- A creative problem-solver, you enjoy being presented with challenges and coming up with pioneering solutions on-the-fly
- You have a true burning passion for design, and are looking to grow your career
- Driving innovation is in your DNA
- There’s no ‘I’ in team; you understand that creative and design is a team sport and, in order to build something special, we to collaborate with each other
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail
What you have done to get here.
- Post-secondary education in design, advertising, visual communications or equivalent in a related field
- 1-5 years of design experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- A strong creative design portfolio
The PUR Company is committed to providing equitable treatment and accommodation to ensure a barrier-free recruitment process. If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please provide your accommodation needs in advance to the recruiting team for this opportunity.
We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.