OfficeFull TimeToronto, ON
The PUR Company is growing! We’re a team of entrepreneurial thinkers, with a relentless drive to get things done, passionate about what we do and the innovative impact we are making. We do it all while having fun and acting with PURpose! We pride ourselves on diversity and celebrate individuality. It’s our people that make things happen!
Do you pride yourself on being a Jack/Jane of all trades dealing with tech and are looking to leveling up to Guru status? We’re looking for someone with experience in Software, Hardware, Networking, with some Website coding. If this excites and invigorates you, we’d love to hear from you!
We can’t spell PUR without U!
We’re are currently looking for an IT Coordinator with these attributes to join and grow with our PURly exceptional team!
The IT Coordinator will provide network, hardware, software support, website support, and digital marking to the PUR HQ, located in Toronto, Ontario, as well as provide support for our remote team members.
- A critical problem-solver, you enjoy being presented with challenges and coming up with solutions on-the-fly, all while being respectful and thoughtful
- You have a passion for technology, creating a process, and are looking to start your career in IT
- Health, wellness, and driving innovation are a part of who you are
- There’s no ‘I’ in team, you understand that IT is a team sport and, in order to build something special, we need each other to make things the best
- A person of high integrity; you have a need to get things done, but without sacrificing the customer-first attitude of the squad
- Able to engage yourself in a project and enjoy the challenges and processes involved
The role in more detail.
- Install, maintain, and update desktop (PC & Apple products), laptop, mobile devices, servers and legacy devices
- Provide technical support for computers, laptops, printers, internet access, phones, and Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Netsuite, company website, and internet security
- Track internal IT asset inventory and perform internal PC moves
- Oversee IT related projects across various departments
- Prepare project plans by producing project work breakdown and schedules; ensuring implementation, contingency, risk management, and communications,
What you have done to get here.
- University Degree or College Diploma in Computer Systems Technology, Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 1 + years working experience in a corporate team, co-op or full-time environment is preferred, bonus marks for Start-up experience
- At least 1 + years of practical experience in database administration, development, web design, coding, or technical project management
- Experience in PC and Apple products
- Attention to detail and deadline oriented, highly accurate and the ability to work under pressure accurately and effectively, still bring smiles to the faces of the team members around you
- Proactive & self-motivated, you’re looking for those issues and presenting ideas to solve them before they become problems
- A self-starter, with the ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
- Brilliant problem solving and divergent thinking skills; getting creative and bringing unique ideas to the table is not frowned upon here
The PUR Company is committed to providing equitable treatment and accommodation to ensure a barrier-free recruitment process. If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please provide your accommodation needs in advance to the recruiting team for this opportunity.
We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.