Adventure Guide - Frontline
FrontlinePart TimeLondon, ON
We are always looking for positive, energetic people to join our team.
Positions available in our Ropes Course, Trampoline Park, Ninja Warrior course and Guest Services.
Please indiciate which position you are intersted in and how many hours a week you are looking to work!
- A Positive attitude!
- Strong communication skills.
- Comfortable speaking to groups of people and giving instruction and direction.
- Ability to work with people of all ages and abilities.
- A passion for helping people achieve their personal best.
- An energetic and friendly disposition as well as a professional demeanor.
- Solid work ethic, reliability and personal integrity.
- Excellent team work and decision-making skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to safety, understanding how to have fun in the safest possible way.
- Ability to work in fast-paced team environment with lots of moving pieces.
- Regular availability; including weekend and weekday availability.
Any further inquires, please contact the Human Resources Department at HR@thefactorylondon.ca
As an employer, we are committed to supporting an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process in a work environment where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. Upon request, we are happy to make reasonable accommodations available to persons with disabilities.
We thank everyone who takes the time to apply, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.