Content Marketing Manager
Marketing Full TimeToronto, ON
We’re Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC) and we unlock opportunity through meaningful connections. 10KC is a talent experience platform for inclusive mentoring, connectivity and skills development that is designed for the new world of work.
200+ organizations use our all-in-one platform to connect, develop and engage their employees. Our clients include Fortune 1000s like the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC), PwC, Adidas, General Electric (GE), TELUS, Johnson & Johnson, post-secondary academic institutions across Canada, and diversity networks like Ascend and Black Professionals In Tech Network (BPTN). We have big plans to grow and are building a world-class team to help us achieve our ambitious goals!
Our Marketing Team team is currently seeking a Content Marketing Manager.
- Please note that our system displays PDF resumes more clearly and preserves your formatting. Other formats will work, but PDF is preferred.
- Think you're a great fit for this role but don’t meet 100% of the criteria listed below? Apply anyways - we'd love to speak with you if you meet most of the requirements!
10KC is permanently remote and building a digital-first culture. We welcome applications from across Canada and the U.S.
Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC) is looking for a Content Marketing Manager who is passionate about storytelling and building a brand to continue to drive us forward in the growing informal learning, mentorship and talent development space.
In this role, you'll join a high performing marketing team, working with the VP of Marketing, Sr. Manager, Demand Generation and Sr. Product Marketing Manager. You'll create and drive our content marketing strategy across a variety of channels and formats: website, blog, email, social, customer marketing, and more.
You will have a solid understanding of how to create high quality content and strategies that will guide the content strategy to engage our audience of Human Resources (HR), DEI, talent and business leaders. You will also understand the ideal mix of digital communications channels to create meaningful campaigns and be able to draw from the insights to continuously improve performance.
What You'll Do
- Produce high-quality articles, white papers, blogs, press releases, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, and web copy
- Continuously measure and improve content performance leveraging Google Analytics, HubSpot and and Google Search Console
- Promote a consistent brand identity through 10KC’s social media profiles
- Build and maintain a long-term and short-term content publishing calendar and social media calendar
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing and other departments to create effective communications strategies that articulate 10KC’s core benefits and offering
What You'll Bring
- 3-5 years of content marketing or direct copywriting experience
- Clear, effective communicator—verbally and in writing—with the ability to be persuasive
- Solution-oriented self starter, open to adjusting tactics and executing in a rapidly changing work environment
- Experience in a high growth startup to scaleup environment
- Experience in Enterprise or Mid Market B2B software selling to a senior buyer in Human Resources/L&D a plus
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion @ 10KC
We’re dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive community - one where employees feel a sense of belonging and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. We celebrate and support our differences. We welcome new team members who are BIPOC, LGBTQ+, and neurodiverse as a part of our team (and we’ll continue to hire more in 2023!). We strongly encourage everyone to apply. Whatever your background, race, creed, sex, gender, orientation, religion, people with living with disabilities, and foreign-born residents - you belong here!
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive total rewards, which may include stock options, bonuses, and commissions
- Wholesome health & dental benefits coverage
- Employee and family assistance program (support for mental health, family & relationship, child & eldercare, work & career, legal, financial, and more)
- Flexible, uncapped time off program
- Parental benefits program
- Employee connectivity program powered by our software
- Home office set up allowance
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Monthly internet and phone stipend
- Permanently remote in Canada and the U.S. (with options to work short-term abroad)
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle and needs