Customer Success Manager
Customer SuccessFull TimeVancouver, BC
We’re Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC) and we unlock opportunity through meaningful connections. 10KC is a talent experience platform for inclusive mentoring, connectivity and skills development that is designed for the new world of work.
200+ organizations use our all-in-one platform to connect, develop and engage their employees. Our clients include Fortune 1000s like the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC), PwC, Adidas, General Electric (GE), Johnson & Johnson, post-secondary academic institutions across Canada, and diversity networks like Ascend and Black Professionals In Tech Network (BPTN). We have big plans to grow and are building a world-class team to help us achieve our ambitious goals!
Our Customer Success Team is currently seeking a Customer Success Manager.
- Please note that our system displays PDF resumes more clearly and preserves your formatting. Other formats will work, but PDF is preferred.
- Think you're a great fit for this role but don’t meet 100% of the criteria listed below? Apply anyways - we'd love to speak with you if you meet most of the requirements!
10KC is permanently remote and building a digital-first culture. We welcome applications from across Canada.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will report to one of our Customer Success Team Leads and work directly with our world class customers to understand their needs, drive adoption and engagement, and create long term value. Our Customer Success Team is focused on being strategic partners to our customers in building best in class programs and serves as a bridge between our customers and the 10KC ecosystem. The CS team supports streamlining collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Engineering. Customer Success experience, strong people skills and a true passion for making our customers successful will make you an ideal person for our team.
We’re also looking for a Customer Success Manager who can partner with our customers, serving as a Subject Matter Expert to ensure that customers have the necessary strategic and tactical resources needed to maximize the value from our products enabling them to achieve their business goals.
You'll be responsible for promoting and educating the power of our platform and 10KC products to help our customers build better products, deploy our solutions, deliver scalable services, and achieve measurable business outcomes.
What you’ll do
- Customer Retention & Growth. Develop a deep understanding of customers' business challenges and industry trends to lead informed conversations on how 10KC can achieve their objectives and deliver against the expected ROIs, ultimately driving their renewal & helping to identify expansion opportunities.
- Client Health & Satisfaction. By leveraging our implementation and customer journey tactics, you will help to drive client health while ensuring high customer satisfaction. You will have an in-depth understanding of CS best practices and tactics to drive retention and expansion and avoid churn and actively put these into practice.
- Drive and Manage Metrics. Actively monitor Customer adoption, stakeholder engagement, and other Client Health Indicators to ensure our solutions are deeply integrated.
- Program Management & Customer Advocacy. Turn clients into advocates. Interact with program champions and diverse stakeholder groups through multiple channels. You should be comfortable working closely with Manager to VP level seniority clients at Fortune 1000 companies with a focus on talent and career development strategies and innovation.
- Customer Strategy. Keep your clients informed with our best practice platform configuration and onboarding support, platform integrations, regular business reviews and new product feature demos. Enable them with the right information at the right time to maximize their success.
- Stakeholder Management. Resolve any product or service problems by clarifying the customer's issue, determining the cause, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting the correction or adjustment, escalating as needed and following up to ensure resolution.
- Program Implementation and Launch. Partner with the 10KC Implementation Project Manager during the Implementation phase to ensure an exceptional Customer experience and alignment with best practices.
- Team Alignment. Connect client data and insight to support our product innovation and feature development, while also evolving the working relationship across other functional groups.
What you’ll bring
- Previous experience working in a B2B SaaS environment in the categories of Human Resources (HR), L&D, Talent Management, Employee Experience Technology.
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in a previous role as a Customer Success Manager working with midmarket and/or enterprise customers.
- A proven track record of success in similar roles in a startup to scale-up tech environment. You would have been a part of a company’s CS team from early stages and experienced growth within the team and the company overall.
- CRM experience (SFDC, Dynamics, etc.) and an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Proven ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with clients. You are comfortable facilitating meetings with diverse stakeholder groups and driving strategies built on insights.
- Solutions-oriented self-starter, you're open to adjusting tactics and executing in a rapidly changing work environment with independence.
- Skilled at figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished/launch customer programs.
- An alignment with our company values and ability to work in accordance with these values to ensure team and company success.
10KC provides a competitive salary commensurate with experience. The salary range for this role is: $90,000 - $120,000 + performance bonus
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion @ 10KC
We’re dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive community - one where employees feel a sense of belonging and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. We celebrate and support our differences. We welcome new team members who are BIPOC, LGBTQ+, and neurodiverse as a part of our team (and we’ll continue to hire more in 2023!). We strongly encourage everyone to apply. Whatever your background, race, creed, sex, gender, orientation, religion, people with living with disabilities, and foreign-born residents - you belong here!
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive total rewards, which may include stock options, bonuses, and commissions
- Wholesome health & dental benefits coverage
- Employee and family assistance program (support for mental health, family & relationship, child & eldercare, work & career, legal, financial, and more)
- Flexible, uncapped time off program
- Parental benefits program
- Employee connectivity program powered by our software
- Home office set up allowance
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Monthly internet and phone stipend
- Permanently remote in Canada (with options to work short-term abroad)
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle and needs