Senior Customer Success Manager
Customer SuccessFull TimeCalgary, AB
We’re Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC) and we believe that it’s connections with colleagues, mentors, and leaders where learning and development happen. We’re building the world’s first talent experience platform to unlock opportunity through meaningful connections. We offer inclusive mentoring, connectivity and skills development solutions.
We’ve built award winning partnerships in enterprise, academic, and industry organizations. Our clients include Fortune 1000s like the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC), PwC, Adidas, General Electric, TELUS, Johnson & Johnson, post-secondary academic institutions across Canada, and diversity networks like Ascend and Black Professionals In Tech Network (BPTN). We have big plans to grow and are building a world-class team to help us meet (and exceed!) our ambitious goals.
Our Customer Success Team is currently seeking a Senior Customer Success Manager.
- Please note that our system displays PDF resumes more clearly and preserves your formatting. Other formats will work, but PDF is preferred.
- Think you're a great fit for this role but don’t meet 100% of the criteria listed below? Apply anyways - we'd love to speak with you if you meet most of the requirements!
10KC is permanently remote and building a digital-first culture. We welcome applications from across Canada.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will report directly to one of our Customer Success Team Leads and work directly with our customers to understand their needs and drive adoption, expansion, and renewals at 10KC. Our Customer Success Team is focused on turning our customers into raving fans. Customer Success experience, strong people skills and a true joy that comes from making our customers successful will make you an ideal candidate. You will be responsible for defining Customer Success objectives, strategy and tactics, understanding customer outcomes, and expansion strategies.
We’re also looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager who can guide our Enterprise and Mid-Market customers, ensuring that they have the necessary skills and resources needed to maximize the value from our products enabling them to achieve their business goals.
You'll be responsible for promoting the power of our platform and 10KC products to help our customers build better products, deliver better services, and achieve better business outcomes.
What you'll do
- Program Management & Customer Advocacy. Turn clients into advocates. Interact with program champions and diverse stakeholder groups through multiple channels. You should be comfortable working closely with Manager to VP level seniority clients at Fortune 1000 companies with a focus on talent and career development strategies and innovation.
- Customer Strategy. Keep your clients informed with our best practice platform configuration and onboarding support, platform integrations, regular business reviews and new product feature demos. Enable them with the right information at the right time to maximize their success.
- Stakeholder Management. Resolve any product or service problems by clarifying the customer's issue, determining the cause, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting the correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Customer Retention & Growth. Develop a deep understanding of customers' business challenges and industry trends to lead informed conversations on how 10KC can achieve their objectives, ultimately driving their renewal & helping to identify expansion opportunities.
- Client Health & Satisfaction. By leveraging our implementation and customer journey tactics, you will help to drive client health while ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Drive and Manage Metrics. Actively monitor customer account adoption, engagement and other relevant metrics by analyzing and tracking data, industry trends, and intervening with customer journey tactics that showcase how customers can enhance their workflows and better use 10KC products.
- Onboarding. Partner with the 10KC Project Manager during the Implementation phase to ensure an exceptional Customer experience.
- Team Alignment. Connect client data and insight to support our product innovation and feature development, while also evolving the working relationship across other functional groups.
What you’ll bring
- Considerable amount of relevant work experience in a Customer Success, Project Management, or client-facing role within the enterprise or mid-market technology SaaS space. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in a previous role as a Customer Success Manager.
- Comfortable embracing fast-paced change that comes with being a start-up to scale-up company, but always seeks ways to enhance the experience and make things better.
- CRM experience (SFDC, Dynamics, etc.) and an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Proven ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with clients. You are comfortable facilitating meetings with diverse stakeholder groups and driving strategies built on insights.
- Solutions-oriented self-starter, you're open to adjusting tactics and executing in a rapidly changing work environment with independence.
- Skilled at figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished/launch customer programs.
10KC provides a competitive salary commensurate with experience. The salary range for this role is: $90,000-$120,000 (+ commissions + equity)
More About 10KC
At 10KC, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive community; one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. We celebrate and support our differences. In 2021, we welcomed new team members who are BIPOC, LGBTQ+, and neurodiverse as a part of our team (and we’ll continue to hire more in 2022!). Our mission is to democratize opportunity through the power of human connection. 10KC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage everyone to apply. Whatever your background, race, creed, sex, gender, orientation, religion, people with living with disabilities, and foreign-born residents, to apply - you belong here!
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive health & dental benefits
- Employee assistance program (support for mental health, family & relationship, child & eldercare, work & career, legal, financial, and more)
- Flexible time off (vacation days, flex days, health days, winter holiday closure, Summer Fridays)
- Home office set up allowance
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Monthly internet and phone stipend
- Parental benefits program
- Permanently remote in Canada (options to work short-term abroad)
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle and needs