Implementation Project Manager
Customer SuccessFull TimeVancouver, BC
We’re Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC) and we believe that it's the informal moments with colleagues, mentors, and leaders where people learn and grow the most. Mentoring, networking, and informal talent development is where 85% of careers are found and 90% of learning happens, yet is largely left to serendipity and chance (which can then lead to biases and nepotism). Building relationships leads to career development, new opportunities, breakthrough ideas and cultures where we feel like we belong.
We’re building the world’s best technology to deliver the best mentoring, networking and informal development experiences. 10KC offers innovative solutions to help clients evolve and adapt their current programs to address the challenges of the modern day workplace.
We’ve built award winning partnerships to strengthen connectivity and talent development in enterprise, academic, and industry organizations. Our clients include Fortune 1000s like the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC), PWC, Adidas, General Electric, Telus, Johnson & Johnson, post-secondary academic institutions across Canada, and diversity networks like Ascend and Black Professionals In Tech Network (BPTN). We have big plans to grow and are building a world-class team to help us meet (and exceed!) our ambitious goals.
- Please note that our system displays PDF resumes more clearly and preserves your formatting. Other formats will work, but PDF is preferred.
- Think you're a great fit for this role but don’t meet 100% of the criteria listed below? Apply anyways - we'd love to speak with you if you meet most of the requirements!
10KC is permanently remote and building a digital-first culture. We welcome applications from across Canada.
Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC) is looking for an Implementation Project Manager who is passionate about working with our diverse range of customers to remove organizational and technical barriers and implement best-in-class connectivity and informal talent development programs.
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Success Operations, and in collaboration with a team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs), you will work with the Ten Thousand Coffees’ portfolio of customers to ensure successful implementations of customer programs. You will manage project timelines and deliverables throughout the implementation, and be responsible for utilizing tools and resources that reflect our best-practices and set our customer programs up for long-term success.
What you’ll do
- Host and schedule client meetings, gather requirements, and drive strategic decision making to ensure project expectations, goals and timelines are met and executed
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers during the implementation phase of the customer journey and analyze customer’s business requirements and objectives to validate any future support or configuration.
- Document and transition upsell opportunities and context for Customer Success and Account Management teams
- Maintain Salesforce and CS Tool customer records throughout the Implementation
- Capture and support client requirements with non-standard requests, ensuring early collaboration with internal stakeholders and long-term internal reference and enablement materials
- Mitigate risk by auditing client configurations and identifying and proactively addressing client issues through internal and executive communication
- Organize, document and triage client issue and risk logs when required, soliciting internal support and engagement
- Collaborate with the assigned Customer Success Manager to ensure all necessary activities are completed in a high quality and efficient manner
- Act as a Project Manager for other 10KC Internal projects as required
Best-Practice Program Implementations:
- Manage program implementations for our key customers (including new business, renewals, and upsells)
- Partner with 10KC stakeholders to ensure customers experience a seamless implementation
- Work with clients during the Sales cycle to answer questions, generate excitement and prepare them for the upcoming implementation project
- Collaborate with the CSM and Account Executive paired on each customer account to ensure a successful transition and welcome new customers to their implementation and customer success journey
- Develop, maintain and demonstrate practical knowledge on our product and services
- Partner with the assigned Customer Success Manager to provide best practice recommendations and guidance on how best to implement our suite of products and solutions
- Adapt implementation approach to meet the needs of specific client personas and program types
- Maintain our internal implementation knowledge base, playbooks and processes
- Liaise internally with Product, Sales, and CS Teams to ensure the adoption and incorporation of 10KC product, process, and configuration updates into our implementation process
- Define, document and report on successful implementation and configuration trends; make recommendations for updates based on learnings, data, and developments within the industry and our product
- Expand, adapt and create internal implementation playbooks, processes and resources to accommodate various implementation types
What you'll bring
- A considerable amount of experience in Customer Success, implementation and/or project management experience in a SaaS environment
- Proven experience leading change related to enterprise software solutions and successfully managing and delivering projects with an emphasis on attention to detail, timelines, and quality of work
- Undergraduate degree or diploma from an accredited institution, ideally in Business Administration, Management or Technology considered an asset
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification considered a strong asset
- Ability to manage, track, and communicate multiple competing priorities, rapidly adapt and respond to customer requests and timeline change
- Superior relationship and communication skills (both verbal and written) with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a remote work environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to be flexible to project situations
- Ability to research, analyze and provide solutions to newly identified issues
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM, Notion, Google Workspace and/or GitHub considered an asset
- Tech-savvy self-starter with an ability to be successful in a fast-paced environment that rewards hard work and self motivation
Expected salary range: $65,000-$95,000 (+ performance bonus + equity)
More About 10KC
At 10KC, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive community; one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. We celebrate and support our differences. In 2021 we welcomed new team members who are BIPOC, LGBTQ+, and neurodiverse as a part of our team (and we’ll continue to hire more in 2022!). Our mission is to democratize opportunity through the power of human connection. 10KC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage everyone to apply. Whatever your background, race, creed, sex, gender, orientation, religion, people with living with disabilities, and foreign-born residents, to apply - you belong here!
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive health & dental benefits
- Employee assistance program (support for mental health, family & relationship, child & eldercare, work & career, legal, financial, and more)
- Flexible time off (vacation days, flex days, health days, winter holiday closure, Summer Fridays)
- Home office set up allowance
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Monthly internet and phone stipend
- Parental benefits program
- Permanently remote in Canada (options to work short-term abroad)
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle and needs