Senior Product Manager
ProductFull TimeVancouver, BC
We’re Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC) and we believe that it's the informal moments with colleagues, mentors, and leaders where people learn and grow the most. Mentoring, networking, and informal talent development is where 85% of careers are found and 90% of learning happens, yet is largely left to serendipity and chance (which can then lead to biases and nepotism). Building relationships leads to career development, new opportunities, breakthrough ideas and cultures where we feel like we belong.
We’re building the world’s best technology to deliver the best mentoring, networking and informal development experiences. 10KC offers innovative solutions to help clients evolve and adapt their current programs to address the challenges of the modern day workplace.
We’ve built award winning partnerships to strengthen connectivity and talent development in enterprise, academic, and industry organizations. Our clients include Fortune 1000s like the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC), PWC, Adidas, General Electric, Telus, Johnson & Johnson, post-secondary academic institutions across Canada, and diversity networks like Ascend and Black Professionals In Tech Network (BPTN). We have big plans to grow and are building a world-class team to help us meet (and exceed!) our ambitious goals.
Our Product team is currently seeking a Senior Product Manager.
- Please note that our system displays PDF resumes more clearly and preserves your formatting. Other formats will work, but PDF is preferred.
- Think you're a great fit for this role but don’t meet 100% of the criteria listed below? Apply anyways - we'd love to speak with you if you meet most of the requirements!
10KC is permanently remote and building a digital-first culture. We welcome applications from across Canada.
What you’ll do
- Own part of our product strategy and feature roadmap to delight the hundreds of thousands of users on 10KC
- Take end to end ownership from problem identification to Go To Market for your product area
- Working within a Product squad that includes Design & Engineering to develop new features or optimizations to existing product surface area
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Design, Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to define business priorities and strategy, influence shared cross-team directions and handle risks or trade-offs
What you’ll bring
- A track record of success working on a B2B SaaS product in an increasingly senior capacity.
- You've worked in the Product function of a startup and care a lot about shaping and working on a high-impact Product.
- Experience working in a small team, with the ability to stretch where required to make the product successful. You should be able to conduct user research and understand the principles of a strong product marketing.
- Experience using both quantitative data (e.g., metrics, analytics) and qualitative data (e.g., user feedback) to inform product prioritization and make decisions through the course of development and go to market.
- Strong communication skills. You enjoy taking complex concepts and distilling them down so that anyone can understand them. You’re comfortable working cross functionally with stakeholders and can manage competing needs to drive alignment and resolution
Expected salary range: $110K-$150K (+ performance bonus + equity)
More About 10KC
At 10KC, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive community; one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. We celebrate and support our differences. In 2021 we welcomed new team members who are BIPOC, LGBTQ+, and neurodiverse as a part of our team (and we’ll continue to hire more in 2022!). Our mission is to democratize opportunity through the power of human connection. 10KC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage everyone to apply. Whatever your background, race, creed, sex, gender, orientation, religion, people with living with disabilities, and foreign-born residents, to apply - you belong here!
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive health & dental benefits
- Employee assistance program (support for mental health, family & relationship, child & eldercare, work & career, legal, financial, and more)
- Flexible time off (vacation days, flex days, health days, winter holiday closure, Summer Fridays)
- Home office set up allowance
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Monthly internet and phone stipend
- Parental benefits program
- Permanently remote in Canada (options to work short-term abroad)
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle and needs