Senior Account Executive
SalesFull TimeCalgary, AB
We’re Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC) and we believe that it's the informal moments with colleagues, mentors, and leaders where people learn and grow the most. Mentoring, networking, and informal talent development is where 85% of careers are found and 90% of learning happens, yet is largely left to serendipity and chance (which can then lead to biases and nepotism). Building relationships leads to career development, new opportunities, breakthrough ideas and cultures where we feel like we belong.
We’re building the world’s best technology to deliver the best mentoring, networking and informal development experiences. 10KC offers innovative solutions to help clients evolve and adapt their current programs to address the challenges of the modern day workplace.
We’ve built award winning partnerships to strengthen connectivity and talent development in enterprise, academic, and industry organizations. Our clients include Fortune 1000s like the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC), PWC, Adidas, General Electric, Telus, Johnson & Johnson, post-secondary academic institutions across Canada, and diversity networks like Ascend and Black Professionals In Tech Network (BPTN). We have big plans to grow and are building a world-class team to help us meet (and exceed!) our ambitious goals.
- Please note that our system displays PDF resumes more clearly and preserves your formatting. Other formats will work, but PDF is preferred.
- Think you're a great fit for this role but don’t meet 100% of the criteria listed below? Apply anyways - we'd love to speak with you if you meet most of the requirements!
10KC is permanently remote and building a digital-first culture. We welcome applications from across Canada.
Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC) is looking for a Senior Account Executive to build partnerships with some of the world’s most progressive companies. In this role, you'll be leading an end-to-end consultative sales process from prospecting to close with Fortune 1000 enterprise clients. You will speak the language of talent leaders to drive new revenue opportunities and customer growth initiatives. You will also act as a strategic advisor to solve critical business problems using the 10KC platform and suite of best practices.
If you’re passionate about generating and qualifying leads through prospecting new business with a ‘hunter’ mentality by using innovative sales strategies in a fast-paced, start up environment, we want to meet you!
What you'll do:
- Sales Operations. Understand and drive pipeline management, SFDC operations and forecasting. Work closely with Customer Success, Product, and Marketing teams to ensure that best practices of 10KC are shared and implemented across all sales touch points.
- Build a robust sales pipeline. Prospect, network, and grow relationships with Fortune 1000 talent leaders. Conduct research, identify key players and stakeholders, and qualify inbound leads to drive new business relationships.
- Relationship Building. Sustain value-add relationships with key decision makers by becoming a trusted advisor and build strong internal relationships for long-term customer success.
- Prospecting. Actively grow and close pipeline through strategic sales motions. Position, negotiate, and close new business for mid market to enterprise clients in the North American territory, while concurrently spearheading expansion opportunities with existing clients.
- Strategic Selling. Develop sales assets, business cases, and client facing materials to support complex enterprise sales processes.
- Solution Selling / Presentations. Effectively present streamlined solutions and presentations by developing a detailed analysis of customized needs for each customer using 10KC products.
- Product Expertise. Become a 10KC product expert and assist customers through the selling process by educating, qualifying, negotiating, and closing sales opportunities.
What You'll bring
- A considerable amount of experience as a strategic revenue driving software seller of SaaS products to enterprise customers. Please note that SaaS experience is a "must-have" for this role.
- Experience in Human Resources/Talent Management and innovative future of work technologies is a bonus. You should have the depth to be able to speak with confidence to Talent executives about these topics, and to support them in understanding how to implement them with effectiveness.
- High level of accountability to maintain prospecting targets, sales process SLAs, and critical individual metric analysis to establish actionable improvement areas.
- Experience in and familiarity with a high growth start-up to scale-up environment and have the familiarity in a software environment that is dynamic and agile.
- Experience with deal ownership from start to finish, including the successful negotiation of IT, legal, and procurement processes.
Expected salary range: $90,000 - $100, 000 base (+ commissions + equity)
More About 10KC
At 10KC, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive community; one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. We celebrate and support our differences. In 2021 we welcomed new team members who are BIPOC, LGBTQ+, and neurodiverse as a part of our team (and we’ll continue to hire more in 2022!). Our mission is to democratize opportunity through the power of human connection. 10KC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage everyone to apply. Whatever your background, race, creed, sex, gender, orientation, religion, people with living with disabilities, and foreign-born residents, to apply - you belong here!
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive health & dental benefits
- Employee assistance program (support for mental health, family & relationship, child & eldercare, work & career, legal, financial, and more)
- Flexible time off (vacation days, flex days, health days, winter holiday closure, Summer Fridays)
- Home office set up allowance
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Monthly internet and phone stipend
- Parental benefits program
- Permanently remote in Canada (options to work short-term abroad)
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle and needs